Dooski's Grow v3.0 Dwc Igloo Dinafem Roadrunner

:welcome:
Hey everyone welcome to Dooski's grow v3.0! This time around we will be featuring Dinafem's Roadrunner auto. I chose this strain and to only to grow 1 plant because I will probably be moving in about a month and wanted something small so I would be able to take it with me. I will be using jungle juice again along with the same 400w hps lighting. Instead of the 10gal cooler Ive been using I will be using a smaller 3gal one. Also I will be using the same air pump and two 8'' air stones. The strain estimates 20-30 grams per plant and I intend to more than double that. If there is anything anyone wants to know please don't hesitate to ask and thanks for checking out my grow!

:thanks::420::thumb::Namaste:

Roadrunner is able to produce amazing buds in an absolutely unbeatable 60 days, making it ideal for balcony, garden or guerilla growing in midsummer.

On the Mediterranean, it can be planted from April to September and in northern Europe only from June 1st to August 15th.

For the best results, it needs optimal growing conditions, especially in the first month; if not, the plants will be small.

They need 20 hours of light to grow at full speed, both indoors and outdoors.

The best thing is to plant the seeds in Jiffy-7 starters and as soon as they sprout, move the plants to their permanent pots.

They need longer to finish flowering than when grown in soil because they grow a lot larger and produce more flowers.

Too much moisture in the soil in the early stages of life is very harmful, so make sure they have good drainage or don't overwater if soil grown.

The powerfulness of this variety is surprising, with a predominantly heavy body high.

Surprising effect.
Our fastest autoflowering strain.
Very discrete height.
Production: 20 - 30 gr

Day 1 in the cooler

IMAG12514.jpg
IMAG12523.jpg

count me in too dooski!
im interested to see what ya can do with this strain brother :cheesygrinsmiley: in hydro you should easily be able to surpass 20-30gmz per plant :rollit:
best of luck with the move later on too! hope it doesnt disrupt your grow at all.
all the best mate :goodluck: :ganjamon:

count me in too dooski!
im interested to see what ya can do with this strain brother :cheesygrinsmiley: in hydro you should easily be able to surpass 20-30gmz per plant :rollit:
best of luck with the move later on too! hope it doesnt disrupt your grow at all.
all the best mate :goodluck: :ganjamon:

Thanks for the moving luck! My goal will be to triple the high estimate and pull 90 grams so we shall see:thumb:

Got my first little root dangling out of the net pot today so it should start to take off from here. Also I forgot to mention I will be using the new 2-part jungle juice. I started using it mid grow last round and like it alot better so far. And I ordered a new air pump today, it should blow my little 3w pump out of the water. The one I got is a 35w pump and puts out 951ghp. Its made by Elemental O2 which is made by sunleaves. They appear to have just came out with this line and they are priced very well. The 20w one can be had for $26 shipped and the 35w one i got for $32 shipped.

Pics from today day 5

IMAG12674.jpg
IMAG12685.jpg

Hey everyone happy late 420! I got beyond baked today and just barely woke up from a coma. I made a batch of butter with 2.5oz of some good trim and 8 sticks and went to town. Made some chocolate chip cookies and brownies....yumm. Also got the new pump in today and installed it, wow this thing puts out some serious air. Its borderline aeroponics with it set up like this lol. I plugged 4 of the 6 outputs and ran the other 2 to the 2 8'' air stones in the 3gal res and its overkill im sure. I tried leaving 1 of the 4 unplugged but the stones didnt get any pressure when I did. It will be perfect for a couple 10gal reservoirs though.

Pics from today day 10
IMAG13154.jpg
IMAG13173.jpg

Pump and butter:thumb:
IMAG13135.jpg

IMAG13075.jpg

IMAG13065.jpg
IMAG13087.jpg

IMAG13095.jpg

IMAG13113.jpg
IMAG13122.jpg

Hey everyone happy late 420! I got beyond baked today and just barely woke up from a coma. I made a batch of butter with 2.5oz of some good trim and 8 sticks and went to town. Made some chocolate chip cookies and brownies....yumm. Also got the new pump in today and installed it, wow this thing puts out some serious air. Its borderline aeroponics with it set up like this lol. I plugged 4 of the 6 outputs and ran the other 2 to the 2 8'' air stones in the 3gal res and its overkill im sure. I tried leaving 1 of the 4 unplugged but the stones didnt get any pressure when I did. It will be perfect for a couple 10gal reservoirs though.

NICE! :cheesygrinsmiley: and a good weed 420 back at ya bro! your gurl is a fine specimen indeed! looking happy in her home therre :cheesygrinsmiley: and reps on your butter brother! dam.. ive been doing alot of baking lately too, wish i had some of that to throw into the mix! ;]] :goodjob:

Hey everyone! Well the new pump ended up being too powerful for this small of a res and I dont have any way to adjust the airflow so I switched back to the old one. I tried just having 1 stone in the res and it was still to much, the air ended up damaging the roots and causing me to loose a couple lower sets of leaves. Oh well I think I have her back on track now though and I switched over to the hps light. On the plus side she is branching out well after being topped and she is already showing signs of being female.:thumb:

Pics from today day 17

IMAG13793.jpg
IMAG13783.jpg
IMAG13744.jpg
IMAG13822.jpg

looking good bro! :goodjob:

Thanks although I was very disappointed in how she looked. Like taking your girl out with no makeup lol.

She is definitely back on track now. This pic is 48 hours from the last and I trimmed off the 4 biggest fan leaves shortly after taking the previous picture:cheesygrinsmiley:

IMAG13932.jpg

Just a little update. Did a res change today and ran "veg" nutes for the final time and at this point I still have the hps down at 200w. Soon I will drill some holes and attach some hooks for tying the branches off like I did last round. Everything is running along great and she is filling out nicely:cheesygrinsmiley: The reason she looks a lighter color green is because I removed the white piece of paper and it changes the contrast of the plant on the camera.

Pics from today day 22

IMAG13971.jpg
IMAG14026.jpg
IMAG14014.jpg

Thanks alot drift! Ya I built it myself. Someone gave me the cooler and I had everything else so it didn't cost much at all, and its pretty easy to do. I've also done the same thing with a 10 gallon cooler in my previous grows.

Back
Top Bottom