Dooski's Grow v2.0 Dwc Ice Chest Afgan Kush Ryder

I didn't clone them or anything, wish I had though:( Crazy with an auto you can never really have a mother plant.

I put the 4 main tops on the scale today after 24 hours of dry time and they came out to 284 grams combined:thumb:

Also got you guys a couple group pics:)

IMAG12313.jpg
IMAG12324.jpg

HOLY SHIT DUDE! those are monster nugs!!! fantastic job :thumb: :bravo: im SERIOUSLY impressed with those buds bro... WOW
i'd be absolutely interested in hearing your feedback on the smoke too brother! that looks like a strain for my next list! :cheesygrinsmiley:

excellent job dude.. you've shown us a great little grow with a great not so little outcome! +reps mate

Thanks alot my man!:high-five: I thought you would like them, and was excited to hear your reaction:) The little sample nug tasted fantastic! I will be sure to do a smoke report after Ive had some thats had a little chance to cure. And I will definitely be growing this strain sometime again in the future.

loL how can one NOT be excited about those beauty nugs dude :cheesygrinsmiley: and ill be waiting to hear about how it smokes in your report :]] ive been smoking some OGK hash lately... gawd im sold on that shit brother lol.. all the best man :peace:

Just got done chopping down the rest:cheesygrinsmiley: Man this is some sticky stuff! I got a new pair of fiskars just for the occasion and put them to work. Overall I am very happy with how this grow went. I really didn't have any problems and everything ran very well. Growing a autoflower strain turned out to be a great experience and I will be growing many more in the future. The smoke itself turned out to be fantastic, its seriously some really good stuff. I would put it in the top 10 of the best I've had, and everyone else thats had it liked it alot also. I had a little wrapped up well in my pocket today and you could smell it as if I was holding it in my hand. It has a wonderful pungent fruity/piney aroma and it smokes well and isn't harsh at all. The high is pretty strong and what I would consider an "up" high, I've been smoking it at work with no problem. Also I did harvest shortly after amber trichs started to appear. Overall I like it alot and would grow it again even it was a hassle and didn't yield. If I were to guess I would say I ended up getting about 8 ounces dry from the two plants and they were only right at 2ft tall. Well I guess this grow is officially done. Thanks a million everyone for your help and following along! None of this would have been possible if it weren't for people like you and this wonderful community. My next plant will be going in a cooler tomorrow so keep your eye out for "Dooski's Grow v3.0"!

:thanks::420::high-five::Namaste:

Final take minus the 4 big buds

IMAG12474.jpg
IMAG12464.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom