Afghan Kush Ryder 1st Grow

Here's the little bubble cloner I got going. Once I have my AKR and Northern Lights cleared, I'm going to get a much larger bucket and use that instead of the small blue bin with the t5 and take flowering plants to an ebb and flow setup in a different room. But for now I only have room enough to get a few clones going so here they are.
MG_3379.jpg

Here's my White Widow girl that has now been topped twice. I'm going to continue topping at each new node so that I can make a ton of clones from her. So far she's doing great with the topping.
MG_3382.jpg

-T

For the AKR and NL I'm running 12-12. The AKR just wan't flowering fast enough at 24-0 and it would appear as this gave her motivation plus I needed to get the NL out of there anyway.

On the cloner however I'm running the little T5 tube 24-0.

-T

Here's a quick update to the AKR and WW. The NL are getting destroyed by bugs again so no photos of that crap but the other girls are looking fantastic.

MG_3400.jpg

MG_3401.jpg

MG_3403.jpg

-T

Hello 420 friends!

Summer school started a few weeks ago and I'm killing myself trying to finish this degree before years end. Anyhow, since I had a few minutes this morning and since I am looong over due for an update, here it is.

My little AKR clone. I'm really glad I got these freebies as I've taken a real liking to this strain. It's nice that I was able to take clones too so now I need not order anymore seeds.
MG_3477.jpg

This is the Northern Light girl. She's doing ok but certainly not at the level of my AKR. I attribute most of that to the root aphids that reeked havoc on her for so much time.
MG_3474.jpg

These are from my big AKR... she's actually grown extremely large. It certainly is not an efficient grow in that I could've probably grown three smaller plants in the same time frame however you can't help but smile at a plant that's nipple high and stacked with buds. These buds clean up real pretty too; they're crystal covered, sticky as hell, and the red hairs that cover it are awesome to look at. Another cool thing is that since she grew so tall, along the way I continually bent over the highest branch so now she has 15 colas that go right up to the light and quite a few secondary ones that are 4-6 inches lower.
MG_3471.jpg

MG_3469.jpg

MG_3468.jpg

MG_3466.jpg

MG_3463.jpg

MG_3461.jpg

MG_3458.jpg

Here's my sexy little White Widow. She'll be ready to start taking clones from in probably a week. I think she has about 16 main shoots right now and after taking clones, that should double to 32.
MG_3457.jpg

-T

Hey, thanks Crower!

It's certainly been busy lately but tonight I had time for a sample and some pictures. I tried something different this time with the lighting and I think it looks pretty cool.

Also I've helped myself to quite a few samples lately and wow, are they intense! This has certainly become one potent plant so I think I may harvest her tomorrow. What do you guys think?

MG_3490.jpg

MG_3491.jpg

MG_3499.jpg

MG_3503.jpg

MG_35041.jpg

MG_3510.jpg

-T

Hey guys, so after much deliberation with myself, I decided to harvest today. I figured this was the only chance until next weekend so and I'd rather have her a few days sooner rather than later. But anyway, all the buds came out looking great! They're sugary as hell and I'm certainly glad I got that extra 3-4 weeks of flower compared to the first AKR. The scissor hash is awesome BTW! My favorite part of harvesting is collecting the goo from the scissors after every few buds. Smoke it along the way everything's alright!

I have some final photos of the AKR girl aside from maybe post dried buy shots. There is also the possibility that the AKR clone I have grows to full size before flowering but who knows.

MG_3512.jpg

MG_3513.jpg

MG_3514.jpg

MG_3515.jpg

MG_3516.jpg

MG_3518.jpg

MG_3519.jpg

MG_3521.jpg

MG_3525.jpg

-T

Just as a final update to this thread, I got just over two o's from the AKR and just over one from the NL. I've since started flowering a White Widow as well as another AKR. I have two more AKR's and 4 more WW's that I'm not sure what I'm gonig to be doing with right now. At least one of each will become moms but the others, I'm not sure. If you check the journals, I'm sure to start another with the WW soon.

Thanks for stopping by, checking my stuff out, and helping out!

Peace
-T

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:goodjob:HI AM HASH KING CAN YOU LET ME kNOW HAW YOU GET ON WITH YOUR CUTTINGS AND WERE ABOUTS ON THE PLANT YOU GOT THEM.GRATE WORK FROM HASH KING
Wow, that looks fantastic! I'm actually planning on doing DWC in a Scrog soon here. I'm starting to get comfortable enough growing that it should be an easy transition.

I took 12 cuttings from the NL today and four from the AKR (just as an experiment). I'm not sure I'll do hydro with the next run but soon I will!

These are in a dome BTW and sitting on a shelf beside my T5 setup yet not directly underneath it. I used CloneX and will be keeping them misted so wish me luck!

MG_3030.jpg

-T

Hey Mortimer!
I got an aAfghan kush ryder germinating roght npw and I was wondering you had any tips? Also,I'm growing hydroppnically.

ur afghan starts not good and became very nice and ur northern lights looks very good...bravo man!!!i am new i post a thread for some autos ...i still try to find how works this site but i have a question if thats possible...is it normal the differnes of each plant's height?mine (afghan kush ryder)is much more smaller than urs...is that normal?i have some problems i said in my post thread but u had also some similar problems...and urs became very good..gongratulations!!!!

Back
Top Bottom