Organic Multi Strain Medical Indoor Grow - Looking for that Special Lady

Thank you every one for the input and planning of my lighting.

How well do those moving light tracks work? Would one of those be worth putting x3 600w or x2 1000w hps's on, in a 10x12-11x12 room? I'll probably hang afew CFL's around the edge of the room. Trying to figure out the Best Coverage I can. I might some day change over to some High powered LED's.
Im tring to build up the needed set up to be a Caretaker.

This is the CFL's and CFL set up I would use.
20415.JPG

SAM_07573.JPG

SAM_07564.JPG

the tracks would be cool as long as it can evenly spread the light
over everything I myself don't have room for that kind of stuff so I just fill with as much light as I can afford on the bill lol
Happy Tokerdat Rx

Tomorrow Will be Week6, Day 42 of flowering. I'll Post new pics in the morning. The Ladies are doing wonderful. Really starting to show a lot of trichomes. I am really Starting to get antsy. Just afew more weeks to Harvest. I cant Wait to enjoy the fruits of those lovely Ladies.

Like Chronichemphog said, the mover would be great.

You could also just move and or rotate the plants themselves.

I think tonight im going to sit down and take a really good look at my light track options, and See if any could fit my needs. And compare them to the Space I have to install it in.

And yes I agree rotating the Plants do help a lot. I been rotating the plants along the outside walls of my room every few days. Seems to help keep a more even canopy, and helps bud growth all around the plant.

I just need to make sure, I have no wasted space in ether of my rooms. While getting the best light coverage I am able.

Is this going to be for a personal grow? Or are you looking at going commercial?

This grow is fully personal. While I learn what it is I need to do, And Figure out the set up and equipment I need to have to be a caregiver.
At this time, Im trying to finish my Grow rooms for a perpetual grow. And Figure out the Max amount of plants Im able to put in my space. So I can try and Figure out how many patients I can provide care for With my allowed space.

I want to be able to offer affordable medicine to others, While being able to cover the cost's of providing others and my own.
Not trying to get Rich or make a living from it. Its more or less a hobby and side service I would like to see be able to pay for it self.

I agree, super good plan!

If you are going to be a caregiver in the future then you may find it beneficial to introduce all the help you can in the way of things like light movers etc.

Thank you Cronic and Mono.

Yes, I fully agree. In a few days When I order my new lights, I will be adding in a light track to my order.
Is there any thing any one can think of, That would be a help that I have forgotten or missed?

Next Grow will be soil again. I am planning on trying out some DWC on the 3rd grow, When im fully set up and have a greater knowledge of what im doing and getting into.

------
Time to go take some Pics for every one to enjoy. Will be back shortly.

Thank you Cronic and Mono.

Yes, I fully agree. In a few days When I order my new lights, I will be adding in a light track to my order.
Is there any thing any one can think of, That would be a help that I have forgotten or missed?

Next Grow will be soil again. I am planning on trying out some DWC on the 3rd grow, When im fully set up and have a greater knowledge of what im doing and getting into.

------
Time to go take some Pics for every one to enjoy. Will be back shortly.

Looking forward to some pics!

Have you got ventilation, humidity etc dialled in? If they are all perfect, along with a light mover, anything else would just be making life easier as opposed to increasing yield.

Have you considered any form of training?

Looking forward to some pics!

Have you got ventilation, humidity etc dialled in? If they are all perfect, along with a light mover, anything else would just be making life easier as opposed to increasing yield.

Have you considered any form of training?

Intake inline fan is coming in from the outdoors, leading in to a carbon filter.
out take, has another inline fan, blowing into another carbon filter outside the room.

Im getting in to the full climate control now. Just not really sure what I fully need. I have Orders a digital Cooling/Heating Thermostat i'll be soon adding into the room. Having small troubles with cold temps at night.
I have a small fan type space heater in the room set on a timer for lights off hours. Only trouble is, I get to hot of temps or just cutting it temps at night. At this time, Im trying to keep the room 70-75f at lights on, 55-60f lights off. I have hit mid to low 40's a few nights.

Any Idea's on climate control set ups?

After I have every thing I need for Lights and Climate control. I plan to some point later on add in some typ of Co2 system. So Im trying to get the things that covers my needs now, That I can also use when I have my full Dream grow rooms finished. Trying to keep my long term plans in mind while I work on the Short term getting started Stuff.

Looking super good there buddy!

If you can get those CFL's any closer it would be good for the plants. Compact Fluorescent Bulbs are only effective at 3-6 inches away. Any more than that and they will not have enough benefit compared to the electricity used :)

+reps for some beautiful plants buddy!

Ty ty. And Good point. I'll Go down in a few mins and lower them.

When I grow up. I want to be just like you :)

Those two outside will be HUGE! I think you are looking at 1lb per plant this outdoor season

Lmao

That would be Awesome. And I see I missed your question befor about training.
I like the LST. The way the Ladies take to being bent over is great.

Back
Top Bottom