Organic Multi Strain Medical Indoor Grow - Looking for that Special Lady

Nice drying chamber you have there RX! Congrats on the harvests :bravo:
Your next journal should be sweet, cool idea re-vegging the group should be an interesting show!
Have a killer skunkday :Rasta:

Thank you CA215. The Drying Tent is the best thing I could come up with. Also not shown in the pic, I added in a Small Dehumidifier to the Tent.

The Re-veg Idea wasn't fully my own, Along my Journey of Exploring the forums and Talking with Cronichemphog, I learned what Monster cropping was.
IF by Some reason I don't Succeed in the Reveg, I do have seeds on the Way to keep on stand by.
Have a Super Dank Day Ca215.

Hey Awesome Cronic, GZ on (Cannabis Connoisseur - Member of the Month Winner - February 2014)
That's Really Cool Bro. Keep up the Dank work.

Have a Super Dank Day Cronic.

Thanks Rx You have a Great Munchday Too :thumb:

Sneak peak at my Next Log's:

Nice, My Seed Order just came in.
Im going to start two grows and veg them together indoors. One Which I will Keep indoors, The other I will grow OutDoors.

The Indoor Grow will be from my new Seeds, The Out Door from the Re-vegged Ladies and a few other ladies I'll soon be starting Inside.

MY next Indoor Grow:
Will start germination in paper towels today.
SAM_1189.JPG
SAM_1188.JPG
SAM_1187.JPG
SAM_1186.JPG
SAM_1185.JPG

------------------------

The White Widow I plan to Harvest Soon.
The two lemon ice, Idk what I plan to do with them just yet. There at the point where they are holding me up and the needs of other on going plans.
Currently looking in to my options with the lemon ice.
They look like there only 25% of the way in to flowering. At most.
They do smell Lemony.

Ty. Im Greatly looking forward to trying out these new ladies.
-----------------
The White Widow I currently have going, Im going to Harvest in the morning.
The two Lemo Ice, I think im going to put them both back into Veg and put them outside this spring with the rest of the ladies I plan to put out.

I Harvested The White Widow This Morning. By the looks of the yield from her, Looks like its going to be around 1 oz dry. Not as good as I was hoping it would be. But Im happy.

As for the two Lemon Ice, I will be putting both those Ladies back into Veg. Planing to Put them out in my green house this spring, Or down by the small brook behind my house with a few other Ladies.
---
In my Tent With my Fan and dehumidifier going, This Morning I was able to Start Snapping Stems from the Drying Ladies.
So Off to the Curing Jar they went.

I Filled my Jar and Still have 2 1/2 Plants Hanging in my Tent counting the White Widow. (3-5 oz's Hanging)
This Jar weighted out at 14oz's 8 grams this morning, Not counting the weight of the Jar. With Jar over 7lbs.
Yesterday, I gave away 2 1/2 Oz's to a friend in need. And I Have already Smoked atlest 1/2 oz to my own head.

The Prize!!
SAM_1190.JPG

Bringing this Harvest to an est weight of 20-22 oz's.
Which Brings Special Ladies to an End.

It Was wonderful having every one take part in my First Grow Log. Ive Enjoyed seeing and hearing from every one here. Thank you.
I Will Shortly be starting my next Grow Log.

(Special Ladie Part two, The ReVeg.)
For an Out Door Grow Log with a few other Ladies I'll Add into the Mix.

At the Same Time, I will have a 2nd grow indoors going. From the Above Posted Seeds.
I hope to see every one again in my next Logs.
Best of Luck to every one on there current and upcoming Grows.

Keep it Organic and Green Every one.
Take care.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Welcome to 420Magazine Polarbearskin.
Thank you and every one else for taking the time to read my grow log. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Sorry about the slow reply.

I got a little ahead of my self, At the start of this grow and setting up my room.

I chose to use in my grow room at the time, A 1000 Watt Digital Dimable Ballast package.
Which came with, The Wing light hood and cords. Ballast, 1 hps 1 MH bulb. Light hanger Ropes and Timer. Total cost with shipping $260.00 USD.
You could also Chose a 400 or 600 Watt light or other lighting Options like CFL's, LED etc. all depends on the room setup, space used and size of the plants you intend to grow. for basic starting factors.
Which could bring your lighting cost to a lower or higher cost amount.

The basics of what I really needed for my grow space, After Choosing to use a 1000 watt light were...

(2) inline fans $25+ each
one for fresh Air intake and Air exhaust . Total $50-60 spent.

(2) carbon Filters. $50 ish
one for Air intake and Exhaust.
For the 2 I Chose, Cost about a total of $100.

(1) Oscillating fan About $15 spent

5 gal Buckets $3.00 each.

Turkey trays used as water run off trays, 2 per bucket.
so the bottom tray acted as a protective liner for the inside tray. Once ended up with a few small holes in my trays sliding them around. a 2nd tray kept me from ending up with run off water all over the floor.
Silver Turkey trays cost $1.00 Each.

Soil I chose to use was

MB1
ProMix
3.2 Cubic ft bags $25-30 Each
3.2 Cubic ft of compressed mb1 promix = out to about 28.6 US gal. Fluffed up befor filling your buckets = about 6-7 buckets from 1 bag.

I hope this helpd.
Start up cost could be cheaper or more expensive due to Size of room and Set up.

Since I have started and finished Looking for that Special Lady, Which I hope every one has Enjoyed. I have Completed two other Crops. One In my Current Above Grow Room and my First Full Out Door Grow.
Im greatly looking forward to another outdoor grow this year. but for now, Im going to save that for another log latter on.

I just Finished Building and setting up my 2nd indoor Grow Room, And will be now Starting a new Grow log for Perpetual Growing.
I hope I will learn a lot during my new grow log for Perpetual Growing and others will benefit from it as well.

Looking forward to seeing you all Soon ;)

Hey RX! Nice write up, always nice seeing others who continued on with growing their own :high-five:
Looking forward to that perpetual journal of yours, maybe post a link here when you have it up?
And really happy to hear about some OD.. let us use some free watts :Namaste:
:volcano-smiley: Have a dank day! CA215

Back
Top Bottom