Snowskate's Perpetual Organic Medical Grow

Update: day 21 flowering

Will have pics tomorrow after my best friend gets here. Wanna surprise him with their size so haven't updated pics in a little over a week... sorry. I watered today. Two herojuana's were very thirsty and wilty but they should perk right back up. Watered with tea and just out of curiosity i tested the PPM after I mixed the tea and the fresh water and it was 1680. Just goes to show can't burn the plants with organic tea's

Anyways all the seeds i ordered are being germinated. Did the normal paper towel in bag method. hopefully they all germinate.
SDC101162.JPG
DSC001025.JPG
DSC001045.JPG

New camera takes sexy bud shots

Jilly Bean
DSC000929.JPG

Master Kush
DSC001067.JPG

Twelve12 said:
Very nice hash, snowskate328! That's some high class stuff. Can't wait to see you grow out the seeds. I know for a fact you'll love the Super Lemon Haze. Let it get some amber and you'll feel the haze.

Thanks for stopping in! It's an honor to have you here. Have you tried any of the other strains I'm starting? I haven't tried any of them before. But they all look good lol.

Happy New Years, buddy!!! Your camera work is looking exceptional. What kind did you get? I just got a new cam too!!! Canon Powershot A2200, 14.1 Megapixels. Oh ya, thanks for the reps, by the way! Right back at you if they let me. Can't wait to catch an update.

By the way, I've heard AMAZING things about The Church. No personal experience with any of those strains, though.

I always seem to start a new page for you. Weird.

P.S. I went ridin' for the first time this year earlier in the week. It's all man-made bullshit snow, though. We still haven't gotten any snow!!!!! And I spent $230 on a gosh darn 20ft. bungee for street riding and haven't gotten to use it yet. Landed a couple 3's, lipslides, and an attemted 270 on this down rail that ended up in me bashing my elbow and taco-ing myself over the rail. It was great!

AmGrowR2

The cam is a Sony cyber shot dsc-w530. It's really nice. Very small so easy to carry when taking pics of other things besides plants lol. That really sucks about the snow! I just went to boulder CO and did some rock climbing. There was almost no snow I was so amazed!

Keep up with the tricks dude sounds like your getting a lot down!!

I remember my last two "taco" falls they were about 7 years ago and I can still replay them over in my head and it still hurts lol!

Thanks for the reps bro!!

I'll try to update today been really busy having best time ever with my best friend... Updates will be more regular when he goes home

GodSpeed said:
Hey bro hope you had a good christmas, how are the seedlings getting on?

Happy new year

It was quite a good Christmas. First time without family but it was still amazing. Got the seeds, witch have all almost popped. Except for the church. It looks weird ill take a pic to show everyone tonight.
And got gift card to lows to get things I need for DIY aero cloner so I will be building that soon. Hope all is well for you and you have a great new year!!

Have you tried any of the other strains I'm starting?

Only tried two; Pineapple Chunk and Super Lemon Haze. The SLH blew everything I had out of the water. Using it as a bar to reach for any new strains I grow and my own cross. Have not had the pleasure of growing/smoking other strains you got, so I'm looking forward to hear some report from you on those in the future. Also interested in the pheno of your SLH when you have her in flower. Looks like 2012 is a fun one for you!~

Update: Germinated seeds have been transplanted into FoxFarm Ocean Forest. They def. germinated a little too long but I think they will be just fine. The church(fem) has not popped yet and neither has Afghani(reg), but fingers are crossed,.

DSC002097.JPG
DSC002106.JPG
DSC002156.JPG
DSC002169.JPG
DSC002194.JPG

DSC002088.JPG

The Church... Seed looks really weird doesn't it?
DSC002126.JPG

bigirishdoode said:
wow you let those go way further than i ever do, i'd be scared to let them go that long before planting! that church seed is a bit odd, (my ww was not even the right shape more like a pineapple with out the top part),, but they will be fine im sure:peace::goodjob::thumb:

Grow store fucked up an order so soil didn't come on time had to wait almost extra week

Great job brother!! I have also left seeds too long and once I even planted some pricey beans in soil then forgot and threw it back in the bale holding yards of soil but found two of them that had stretched looking for light similar to yours. They were fine. I have only grown White Rhino of your selection that was reworked and called Medicine Man.
I currently am waiting on Pre 98 Bubba Kush, Dream Queen aka Green Kush, a rare Humblodt hybrid of (the Real) Matanuska Thunderfuck x The Grinch, called Thundefucking Grinch, and THE clone only Sativa OG Kush.

Wingman420 said:
Great job brother!! I have also left seeds too long and once I even planted some pricey beans in soil then forgot and threw it back in the bale holding yards of soil but found two of them that had stretched looking for light similar to yours. They were fine. I have only grown White Rhino of your selection that was reworked and called Medicine Man.
I currently am waiting on Pre 98 Bubba Kush, Dream Queen aka Green Kush, a rare Humblodt hybrid of (the Real) Matanuska Thunderfuck x The Grinch, called Thundefucking Grinch, and THE clone only Sativa OG Kush.

Dream Queen is so amazing!! The seeds are starting to come threw soil and are looking good so I'm excited!!

Back
Top Bottom