Snowskate's Perpetual Organic Medical Grow

Still no roots in the aero cloner.... time to do some cloning with rapidrooters as well. Here is one of the purple voodoo mothers... looking amazing... a little over 3 feet tall.
DSC002803.JPG

Looking amazing brother great work, hope your well your end.

:peace:

Things are going quite well!!

First here are the rest of my cloning pics that i cloned into rapid rooters.
DSC002813.JPG
DSC002823.JPG
DSC002836.JPG
DSC002867.JPG

DSC002879.JPG

It's been two days and they are lookin good.

Now for the aero cloner... finally have some roots!!
DSC002884.JPG
DSC002914.JPG

Here are the surviving 3 seeds... they are a month old and are so so so small i have no idea why...
DSC002896.JPG

And last made a little bit of ISO hash!!
DSC002844.JPG
DSC002933.JPG
DSC002966.JPG

bigirishdoode said:
looking good main! i likey, my gf is just starting her medical,organic grow shes doing papaya and fast nevilles fn is a haze strain, link to her journal in my sig,if your interested
:peace::adore::goodjob:

Thanks doode!! I'll head on over to check out her grow!!

GodSpeed said:
Looks amazing Snowskate you must be seriously chuffed with the results!

:bravo::bravo:

I am very happy with the lovely ladies!! I think im gonna veg the plants a little extra next time so they are extra foot and a half to two feet taller since tent has the room.
The seeds on the other hand are very very disappointing!! I've never seen such week plants after a month of veg.

Beautiful brother great job, i do agree with Prop Gator about the larger fans and think you would be surprised at how much more they will fatten up if you removed them, not to mention unveiling all that beauty they are hiding!

:goodjob:
100% agree! i used to leave them all, now i take em regular seems to make a nice differences

Thanks for the help guys!! I really did plan of taking most of them off but with school and everything else going on in my life just didn't have time to get to it
well damn it man lol it happens i could not get into the veg room for 3 days this week i felt like such a bad dad!!:Namaste:

Culinary Arts. Classic French technique and once I learn that World cuisine!!
NICE!!!:high-five:

Call her Lucy (in the Sky with Diamonds). Is that the one?

420 wants me to call it "Dream queen" but that is a completely different plant than what I have so I really don't get it. Kinda really pissed about it so I'll just be calling her "she who can not be named"

Back
Top Bottom