Is it aircooled?
YES 8" INLINE FAN WITH CARBON FILTER

PH of media or res?

Any Pests ?
NEGATIVE

How often are you watering?
4 TIMES DAILY

Type and strength of ferts used? CUTTING EDGE SOLUTIONS 6 BOTTLE

Me and my girlfriend finally started on converting a 3x3 closet into a official stealth grow room. this will be our 2nd grow together and the first one, considering the circumstances, turned out somewhat of a profit so heres a shot at number two at a new location in a new closet.

This time we will be growing the infamous XJ-13 that i picked up from Harborside and from local resources ive heard its a pretty reliable and stable strain and will always turn out good yeilds. If all goes as planned i have intentions on cloning her and running 6-8 plants and vend the others to local dispensaries. I currently dont have my 1000w hooked up nor my filter which im planning to wait until a few weeks into veg just to cut back on my electric bill. I plan on vegging for 3-4 weeks and then start running the hps on veg mode until shes big enough to clone.
Currently i have a 2ft T5 and 3ft T5 along with a household cfl, standard plant light that i bought from home depot and some kind of household LED flood light that is suuuuuuper bright. Just in the past 2 days alone ive seen noticable growth on her and im excited to see what i can pull off this time around.

Heres a few pics! sorry for the mess closet still a work in progress

DSC002554.JPG

DSC002866.JPG
DSC002883.JPG

DSC002878.JPG

DSC002905.JPG

DSC002905.JPG

DSC002913.JPG

just recieved my mylar today and im pumped to wait and see the results. i hadnt even thought about using it on my last grow but i found a good deal on a roll of 25 feet so why not. I plan on creating a clone/veg room in one of my larger kitchen cabinets so i figure ill burn the rest of it in there.
DSC002965.JPG

4 days old
DSC002984.JPG

Anyways today i decided to do an inventory check to see what i still have with me (lost a few things during the move) and it looks like im ready to go dumb. Heres my setup from head to toe...

REFLECTOR: Xtreme 8inch Air Cooled Hood

POWER: Nextgen 1000w ballast.

LIGHT: 1000w Hilux GRO HPS bulb, one 2ft T5 and one 3ft T5

FAN: 8 inch inline fan w/ filter

TRAY SIZE: 3x3 Botanicare white tray with a ghetto rig

NUTRIENTS: Cutting Edges 6 bottle solution

RESERVOIR SIZE: 50 gallon with 4 airstones

OSCILLATING FANS: 2 6" AirKing fans and a 6" Broan through room fan.

TEMP: Ecoplus digital thermometer and a little mercury one i picked up from the hydro spot

so last night i found my little secret jardin cloning tent which i thought we had lost in the move so im too juiced off this. I cant seem to find it anywhere online either which makes me assume its rare check it out!
DSC002995.JPG
DSC003023.JPG

day 7
DSC003034.JPG

if youve never seen this book before i highly recommend you find it and pick it up because its pure knowledge i havnt put it down since it came in the mail this morning. the pages are even color coordinated haha

Image142.jpg

DAY 13
DSC003076.JPG
DSC003096.JPG

for the most part everything seems to be starting off well except for the fact that i got like 3-4 fan leafs that i believe are showing signs of some type of nutrient deficiency but im not to sure what. But for the most part the clone seems to be loving its new little home. So i changed my water and adjusted the ph and have been using the new water for 2 days now. id like somebody elses opinion on what could cause this?
DSC003085.JPG

its been a while since i posted anything on here, got bored after a while because it seems like everybody wants to view your shit and not say anythin so fuck it haha go read somebody elses page if your not interested in mine. i came here more of the less for myself to document my grows so i can go back and see what i did right and what i did wrong and learn from my mistakes. but ill have some pics soon. i got 34 xj13 clones and my two other mothers are about a month from cloning. all i do is hustle and watch my trees grow and were moving along slowly but surely..oh ya i figure im about to plant at least 20 in the local hills that surround my area. guerilla ganja farmer type shit. :lot-o-toke: stay tuned

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom