Grow Journal

Yeah I enjoy popcorn lol it can really add some weight and it all smokes the same imo... like I said next grow I'll take my time filling it out and do it right. I may buy some bags to make dry ice hash with if I decide I have enough trim/larf overall. The stalks are also definitely MUCH stronger than my last runs stalks.

I'd like to dip my hands into the dry ice hash but I don't have the resources atm lol

I'd like to dip my hands into the dry ice hash but I don't have the resources atm lol

Eh you and me both lol... but hopefully by harvest I'll of saved up for some if I decide I want to.. you don't need a bunch of micron bags or anything just a bag or two in the right size.. but I know those bags are rather expensive that's why It really depends on how much trim/larf I get on top of everything else. Otherwise I could just smoke/cook it and save the money until I start harvesting more.

Eh you and me both lol... but hopefully by harvest I'll of saved up for some if I decide I want to.. you don't need a bunch of micron bags or anything just a bag or two in the right size.. but I know those bags are rather expensive that's why It really depends on how much trim/larf I get on top of everything else. Otherwise I could just smoke/cook it and save the money until I start harvesting more.

Yeah I don't think I'll be harvesting enough to spare that much lol we are in a very similar situation

The two girls in the right of the tent received a light feeding today and the two on the left of the tent received a light watering today.

Gave my small grow a watering last night and gave my tent girls a light watering today will feed the girls in the tent tomorrow... Things are going but the girls in the tent are really going through their nutes lol they really filled out those pots completely. They are all moving along fine the one with the deficiencies isn't really lagging any in bud development. Idk what the hell her problem is but I refuse to take her out and flush lol she will prevail as is no matter what. But I'll probably take pics in a couple days no point in posting pics every day.

So I did hit all my girls in the tent with a heavy feeding they all received 1.5tsp protekt 1tsp bloom .5tsp magpro that was a couple days ago though... They are still cruising here are the pictures from a couple days ago... I haven't seen them much since nor taken any pics.
420-magazine-mobile2068125926.jpg
I changed out my very heavy 6" inline 442CFM fan that was 16 pounds of metal for a tiny 4" 195CFM inline fine that's 1.5 pounds of plastic... so much more convenient/quiet.
420-magazine-mobile1703589824.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1632108597.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1303488684.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1694876947.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1555472684.jpg

Here's the small grows pics from that same day.
420-magazine-mobile1475379404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1011601541.jpg
420-magazine-mobile356354477.jpg
420-magazine-mobile646953423.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1408258412.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1259358544.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1558871192.jpg
420-magazine-mobile994716891.jpg
They also received a small feeding/watering the same day. They are frosting up nice and starting to dense up and pack on the rest of that weight.

My clones are also starting to grow too.. just put them under a little bit better lighting today so they shouldn't stretch as bad as last grow.
420-magazine-mobile865330463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile984813206.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1449024654.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1055393738.jpg

Alright! Looks awesome. I love your little plant! Looks pretty healthy and frosty.

Alright! Looks awesome. I love your little plant! Looks pretty healthy and frosty. .
Thanks .
It's actually two very small plants haha can't hardly tell though. It originally was three but the third was lagging behind so I yanked her before she entwined with my other girls roots. Definitely going to notice it on the yield side but to be honest I'm just ready to harvest anything lol. I'm going to have to start tying branches up on the small grow or they will be sitting in the soil lol already had to sit one up on top of a couple bamboo skewers and some coated wire.

Thanks .
It's actually two very small plants haha can't hardly tell though. It originally was three but the third was lagging behind so I yanked her before she entwined with my other girls roots. Definitely going to notice it on the yield side but to be honest I'm just ready to harvest anything lol. I'm going to have to start tying branches up on the small grow or they will be sitting in the soil lol already had to sit one up on top of a couple bamboo skewers and some coated wire.
Nice haha. This is Goldie. She's my micro grow. Well an auto that I failed miserably with to start my grow haha

420-magazine-mobile466162048.jpg

I feel you I'm so ready for flip it's insane!!!

That's an insanely frosty plant lol may not have the quantity down but ya got the quality down haha
Lol thanks. It really makes me happy to see I'm getting a plant through flower with success no matter how small . The funny thing is it's only had unfiltered sink water a touch of cal mag and my veg part B because I have no flower nutes still . I think the strain just makes me look good . Well that and the flash really makes her sparkle

Lol! Just checked in on my girls... My last feeding went straight to the fucking buds... I mean wow a very noticeable difference in two days and they didn't even get burnt tips infact the two on the right are still yellowing lol... gonna amp it up to 2tsp protekt 1tsp magpro 1tsp bloom each plant next feed... These girls are really gonna impress me I already know it.. They are loving the colder temps too that's for sure plus the exhaust is running now so I have better air exchange again.

420-magazine-mobile638796626.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2088420716.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1761606510.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1733590999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1920688676.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1881711447.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1819952692.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1861169353.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1027060082.jpg
frost advisory is definitely in effect... take precautions .

Here's a couple newer pics from my small grow
420-magazine-mobile790202504.jpg
420-magazine-mobile958330146.jpg
420-magazine-mobile209250180.jpg
420-magazine-mobile903414731.jpg
they are loving the light hovering just a few inches over them lol.
Pics are a lot clearer on my phone lol maybe one day I'll see if the computer gallery allows higher quality uploads...

Hit them all with 2tsp protekt 1tsp magpro 1.5tsp bloom each a couple of days ago...The girls are absolutely taking off still and getting frostier and frostier.... funny enough even with the even larger dose (larger doses than my 128G monster plant from last grow was eating BY FAR at the time lol they haven't even bulked up yet still pretty early in flower) lol and now the plant on the very left is starting to yellow as well... Only one plant is completely darkish green lol... not a problem though because they are definitely doing what they need to do and love the food... Will post updates in the next day or two.

I feel as if for some reason my special queen is taking longer to finish flowering now... my first three plants were done by day 55 with 85% red hairs and around 20% amber. My small grow is around a week out from the 55 day mark so I shall see how she looks then but she damn near seems as if she could really stand to go 65-75 days. I'll just have to see when I check the trichomes in a week.

Hit them all with 2tsp protekt 1tsp magpro 1.5tsp bloom each a couple of days ago...The girls are absolutely taking off still and getting frostier and frostier.... funny enough even with the even larger dose (larger doses than my 128G monster plant from last grow was eating BY FAR at the time lol they haven't even bulked up yet still pretty early in flower) lol and now the plant on the very left is starting to yellow as well... Only one plant is completely darkish green lol... not a problem though because they are definitely doing what they need to do and love the food... Will post updates in the next day or two.

I feel as if for some reason my special queen is taking longer to finish flowering now... my first three plants were done by day 55 with 85% red hairs and around 20% amber. My small grow is around a week out from the 55 day mark so I shall see how she looks then but she damn near seems as if she could really stand to go 65-75 days. I'll just have to see when I check the trichomes in a week.

You're girls know how to eat that's for sure! Ain't gotta worry about them getting skinny on you lol

Looks great ledguy! Really packing on the frostage . Ordered up my drivers but I went with the LPV. I found a ELN for a killer price but wouldn't ship to alaska .

Just needed to get them ordered. I'm anticipating a big stretch and need to get rolling!!!

Looks great ledguy! Really packing on the frostage .. Ordered up my drivers but I went with the LPV. I found a ELN for a killer price but wouldn't ship to alaska ..

Just needed to get them ordered. I'm anticipating a big stretch and need to get rolling!!!

That's a shame but the LPV works fine too.... One thing I do like about the LPV is that there is enough plastic on the corners to drill small holes in so you can hang it up or mount it easy... Where as the ELN didn't have enough plastic around the groves so you couldn't drill a hole in it. it already had a hole with a gap in it to screw it into a wall if that makes any sense so nothing could tied trough it... So while it can be mounted it's difficult to tie something around it if thats your objective. But again you got the LPV anyhow so you can do it either way. I had just ran coated wire around my ELN and tied it that away but my LPV is more secure just runs a bit warmer... someone told me their LPV ran at 70W so you may have even more than 60W if you ever test it.

Hopefully I'll post pics of my plants tomorrow I was to tired this morning but they are all looking great... I'll also try to take a snap of my drivers to show you what I mean too since I know I'm not explaining it well... Hoping my small grow finishes soon.... Normally by around day 55 I'm at mostly orange hairs with around 20% amber... My last plant was an exception but I truely think that was from 13/11... I'd never seen my SQ get so many white hairs that late into flower before I threw my last girl under both mars 300's under 13/11... My small grow I'll just have to see what she looks like in a week because I know a week can make all the difference in maturity. Then from there I'll gauge if she needs to go longer but damn I'm ready for her lol.

Here's some pics of my clones from a couple days ago... They look better and are even larger now compared to the pics lol
9e397507468e1b1e845d484e74e16338.jpg
068b70793465c5d1d0652e04e43e4ebc.jpg
12ff13ba8c75836ad7c62683e32ae02a.jpg
ec251b4252ca8c4c218a655a60488348.jpg
They are a bit stretchy but nothing like last grows clones lol I remember when I put them into the tent at first they were just very long branches with a couple pieces of growth here and there . healthy growth but far and between... Not quiet the case with these girls as I have light hitting them from every side... So once they reached up to it they started brushing up pretty nice.. I think I may end up buying a 4k qb120 panel for my clones/veg actually... That away I can toss it into my large grow whenever it's not in use and it'll be beneficial to increasing yields... Plus the 4k should do a fine job vegging... Hopefully I'll buy one in the next couple weeks.

(Blah sorry mods just realized I was on 420 and not GC lol I'll re upload the pics via 420mag a bit later before the 24 hours is up.)

Yeah I'd love some pics to go with your explanation! Can I wire them from either side? Or is there an input and output?

They should run okay if they're pushed to 70watts? I can throw a lot of breeze their way, and even some sinks down the road... so I really hope it will be okay!

Yeah I'd love some pics to go with your explanation! Can I wire them from either side? Or is there an input and output?

They should run okay if they're pushed to 70watts? I can throw a lot of breeze their way, and even some sinks down the road... so I really hope it will be okay!

Mine stay relatively cool. Also the wires both connect on one side... there are two connectors one on each side of the board but it's for daisy chaining... You only need to use one connector... Did you order the molex boards? If so the LPV and the molex connectors will both be labeled and you just push the wire into the correct side of the molex connector and it locks into place.. Then from the other side of the driver will be another set of wires to be connected to a two prong cord (I just used old appliance cords) and you just put neutral to neutral and live to live... If you are not sure which side of the two prong cord is live or neutral then just look at the coating the neutral will have a ribbed edge while the live will have a smooth cord.. You can also look at the prongs usually too.

I'm just going to be doing an update every week or two from now on... Tired and hurt and weekends are the only time I'd be able to do anything with them.

Back
Top Bottom