Harry's 2nd Grow - LST

Heck yeah!! We can take my Bass Boat. There's a couple of great lakes right outside of Trichsville.

Nothing like hanging onto a big bucket mouth and have her dancin' on her tail while you're all blazed up, seriously..especially at night. Talk about some adrenaline kicking in. ;)

:peace:

Harry

Fishin?Man,I'm so jealous now.I absolutely love to fish.Any kind of fishin as long as it's fishin you can't go wrong.
Had to share this one with ya Harry.:smokin:
MyRedDrumcitationfish.jpg

Spent five days cobia fishin and ended up catchin this big girl.

Thanks Stizzle. I sure had a great time growing these out. :smokin:

The last of the twins has dried out and she weighed in at just over 170 grams of nice bud. :) There really was no scrub on this plant. All the buds had matured nicely. It has excellent genetics!! The taste was the same as the other twin, with maybe just a little more resin production and kick from allowing her to go an additional 5 days.

Here's the last of the pix before I nugged the colas out and placed them in jars for curing.
lstharrox2-1.jpg

lstharrox2-2.jpg

lstharrox2-3.jpg

lstharrox2-4.jpg

lstharrox2-5.jpg

lstharrox2-6.jpg

Thanks to everyone who followed along and helped me make this a most excellent grow!!

Harry

Thanks Bee23 and nbk380. I think it might be more genetics and an optimum growing area than talent. ;)

Once I got the height under control and the nutes worked out, it all went pretty smooth. I will concede that I spend way to much time caring for these ladies so maybe the extra attention helped. :smokin:

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!
I certainly couldn't have came this far, this fast, without your help and guidance. That would make YOU DA MAN !! :ganjamon:

I truly appreciate the help you and others haven given me over these past few months.

Harry

HOLY CRAP THOSE ARE NUTS

What are the dimensions for your flower room and light used....Lumens? What type of ventilation do you have? Did you add CO2?

I want some buds like that!!

Thanks for all the kind words, MsFox, FarmN420, hydro-noob and pan4gold49.

Those last two plants (twins) has really good genetics so I'm holding onto 'em.

The longer this stuff cures, the better and sweeter it's becoming. :smokin: I've got a three week cure on the first plant I harvested and it's just now getting right. ;)

Good luck with your Mexican grow pan4gold49. You never know what you're gonna get but if you grow it out right, there's a good chance it will be excellent smoke!!

Hydro, for the four plants in this grow, I used a 600w HPS high output bulb in a 50"x50"x9' flower area. Open hood and no CO2. You can check the my "Quest for Indica" thread to see pix and get more details on my setup.

Harry

Back
Top Bottom