Harry's 2nd Grow - LST

You're a little low, inferno420. These were not small plants (~48" tall).

The two Roxy clones produced 5oz-6oz each. That plant produces rock hard buds.

The other plants produced 4oz-5oz each so I ended up with around 20oz from these four plants.

:peace:

Harry

nice i thought u only had 3 plants very nice buds too so if u use clone in that small area is 4 the max u can grow it looked a lil tight in there sometimes but it worked ou very well given u props

Thanks inferno420!!

The flower area is plenty large enough for 4 large, bushy plants. Since the flower area is not an enclosed cabinet, but consists of hanging mylar walls in an open room, I have a lot of flexibility to expand and contract the overall size as needed.

I've actually been squeezing 5 in there, mainly for variety, but I can get all the MMJ I need from 4 properly LST'd plants. By LSTing the strains I'm growing, I can easily get 5-6oz from each plant.

Harry

Yes, I have a small gallery of photos of the flowering area here..

Suspended Mylar Box - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

And a thread on the box here..

Hanging Mylar Box Tent Using Cheap PVC

It was very inexpensive to construct. All you need is PVC tube, tape, clothes hangers and mylar.

I chose this method because the room is huge and already light tight. All I needed was ~5x5 area for the 600w HPS. One main advantage for me is that I can walk all the way around the hanging box, which makes watering and other tasks easy. It's open at the top and bottom and I positioned it with an HVAC vent at the top (It was already there), so I get good air circulation with no need for CO2 or any extra venting.

Good luck with your project!!

Harry

how long did you veg under lst? I am looking to lst my grow but i do not have room to let them get to 48 inches:nicethread: outstanding grow!!!!!!:slide:

Back
Top Bottom