Harry's Hybrid Grow

Hey Harry, glad to see your still doin big things here at 420mag. Its been a while since I've been on here so just sayin whatup. Lookin good brotha!

Again Harry you never cease to amaze me with your gardening skills. Your knowledge and love for this shows most respectably in your beautiful productive healthy ladies. Awesome job. How could anyone not want to emulate what you do>??? I would rep you everytime I see a photo of yours if I could.
fineas
o<

yup dez97candycl you said it dude....g-o-o-o-d g-o-o-o-gely m-o-o-o-gely
and i'll add on that gooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddd damn!!!
on of the best growers i have ever seen! and a perfect grow not near perfect just absuloty perfect i wish i could smoke this dankidi dank fregggin awswome SaaaWEED%$!@

Wow, thanks for all the wonderful comments and kind words. It's such a pleasure to visit a website where you're not attacked for every little thing you say. You peeps are the best!!

Sorry that I haven't had a chance to update lately but I've not been able to surf very much in the past few weeks.

Anyway, I'm halfway through my hybrid harvest and I've been taking some pictures along the way that I wanted to share.

My first plant harvested was hybrid #4. She was the tall, fast growing, lanky one. Turns out she is a really fast growing, fast maturing plant with a great fruity taste and an excellent punch. She produced large dense buds very fast, which is a great trait for indoor growing. I chopped the largest top colas first (day 60) and left the bottom, less mature colas to go a little longer under the lights. I only got around 3.5oz off this one due to lankiness.

Here's the pix of hybrid #4, from just before harvest to dried bud..

qfi2-h4-day60-1.jpg

qfi2-h4-day60-2.jpg

qfi2-h4-day60-3.jpg

qfi2-h4-day60-4.jpg

qfi2-h4-day60-5.jpg

qfi2-h4-day60-6.jpg

qfi2-h4-day60-7.jpg

qfi2-h4-day60-8.jpg

Next on the list was hybrid #3, which didn't grow quite as fast as hybrid #4 but she wasn't far behind. She was less lanky and more stacked than H3 and produced a little higher yield, at around 4.5oz+. She is a very hearty plant that stays green and grows strong. The high is nearly identical to H4 but the taste is really different. It's a nice tasting smoke that's a little hard to describe. The best I can do is a to say is has sweet, spicy flavor.

Here's the pix of hybrid #3, from just before harvest to dried bud..

qfi2-h3-1.jpg

qfi2-h3-2.jpg

qfi2-h3-3.jpg

qfi2-h3-4.jpg

qfi2-h3-5.jpg

qfi2-h3-6.jpg

Last but BY FAR, not least is hybrid #1. Hybrid #1 is an amazing plant, with trich production like I've never seen. Locking in the traits of a pheno like this must be how "white" strains are bred. She's really covered in trichs to the point of being a white plant.

qfi2-h1-1.jpg

qfi2-h1-21.jpg

qfi2-h1-3.jpg

qfi2-h1-4.jpg

qfi2-h1-5.jpg

qfi2-h1-6.jpg

I don't have any dried bud pix yet, being she was harvested yesterday (the top mature colas) but I did happen to take a small, joint-sized nug and placed it on top of my slightly warm router overnight. It's was perfectly dry this morning so I rolled it up for a test. I must say that I was floored by the potency and taste. The taste was sweet and hashy. I could barely hold the smoke in due to expansion.

After about four tokes, I had to lay it down. :smokin:

I've been toking on this little joint all day and I'm sitting here right now staring at the what is left, which is nearly a half a joint. It's one or two tokes and I'm flying high again.

Needless to day, I'm keeping a clone of H1 as a mother. :grinjoint:

The other hybrid, H2 is a cross hybrid between Dusty and Fast Betty, which is now showing hermie. It really began to pop male flowers at day 60 and I've just been pulling them off. They are just too many but they popped late which didn't effect the other plants. I'll be chopping her tomorrow. I won't be growing her again (although I have a clone that I may flower late in the cycle). I will pop a few more Dusty-X-Fast Betty beans to see if I can get a hybrid of those two without the hermie traits.

I have a feeling the male seed that produced Dusty had hermie traits because Fast Betty was very stable. I have a few late male flowers on H3 as well, but not many. I'll suppose I'll just keep popping beans until I get the stable phenos I'm looking for.

The other two Lavern & Shirley clones, will be harvested over the next week. Not being hybrids, they are taking a bit longer to mature anyway.

Well, that's about all for now.

I think I'll take another stab at this H1 jay as a night capper. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Hybrid #1 is an amazing plant, with trich production like I've never seen.

Wow Harry, that's really saying something. That last photo looks like you could have left the bud outside in the snow ;)

stunning work as usual

Harry, I just gotta leave a note instead of peeping on yet, ANOTHER SPECTACULAR journal. My God man... every journal just packed with mouth watering buds. Once again, I'm wiping the drool off my pc screen! Supreme job - as always. TY for sharing. :peace:

Harry, U've done an exceptional job thus far. I've been subscribed for a few weeks and I like what ur doin.+ reps. For those that don;t realize it, in order to be successful in the summer indoors U either gotta know what ur doin, get lucky, or have a hell of a mentor and some $$. Looks like Harry know what he's doin here. Nice lookin crop.

Back
Top Bottom