Harry's 2nd Grow - LST

Lmao Harry.Every time I come back to look at a thread of yours you have this monster bud pic from heaven.Too sweet man.You rock!:ganjamon:

Faak, what a great harvest, monster plant.Shes going to keep you chill for a while,Enjoy.

Man I love those big Harry Red buds. :ganjamon::peace::ganjamon:

Thanks so much for all the kind comments everyone!!

Those long red colas are producing some powerful smoke. Needs a little cure on it but it's still mighty tasty already.

It's day 76 and I wanted to post a couple of bud shots of one of the Roxy clones I'll be harvesting just before lights on. I snapped this with my older camera but it turned out pretty good. Better pix tomorrow!! This looks like it's gonna be some really wild and dank stuff.

lstroxyclone1.jpg

lstroxyclone2.jpg

lstroxyclone3.jpg

The big colas on this one are hard as rocks, with big swollen calyxes and they look like bats. As Be IRIE would say, cannabats. :smokin: I'll snap some good shots of the big colas when I harvest.

Speaking of big colas, here's the last shots of the Sheena Colas before I had to cut them down some.

novnug1.jpg

More tomorrow!!

:peace:

Harry

Thanks 4204all!!

That red stuff was grown from some select Mexican Sativa seed and all these plants are from the same strain. Even though the plants were grown from seeds that came from the same couple of buds, they were very different looking, each having a distinct smell and taste.

Thanks 4204all!!

That red stuff was grown from some select Mexican Sativa seed and all these plants are from the same strain. Even though the plants were grown from seeds that came from the same couple of buds, each plant is very different looking and has a distinct smell and taste. I can also see similar traits in the three.

It's day 77 of 12/12 and one of the roxy clones is ready to be harvested. It lived up to it's name. These are the most heavy and dense buds I've grown so far. I like the way this particular plant grow and I believe it's gonna be powerful. This one may be the cream of the crop for me.

Anyway, time for the pix!! :smokin:

The plant is nice, with three main colas and a few secondaries. Not much scrub on this one. The buds were nice and hard all the way down the branch. It has two really big colas.

lstday77-1.jpg

lstday77-2.jpg

Some nug shots..

lstday77-3.jpg

lstday77-4.jpg

lstday77-5.jpg

The largest cola. Man, it's dense...

lstday77-6.jpg

This is the cola that had the very strange growth at the top but other than that, it was heavy with bud...

lstday77-7.jpg

lstday77-9.jpg

This is the weird thing that grew at the top...

lstday77-8.jpg

The crystal count is high and the flowers are super sticky..

lstday77-10.jpg

Here they are all hung out to dry. Trimming this one was a nightmare of a 3 hours ordeal and I'm still not finished!!

lstday77-11.jpg

lstday77-12.jpg

lstday77-13.jpg

lstday77-14.jpg

Can wait 'til this one drys and I get a taste. :smokin:

Harry

Thanks y'all and I really appreciate the ++Reps.

I don't think I ever received my 25 extra reps for the Plant O' the month, you McBuds? Heck, I didn't even know it was over 'til I saw my title. No ending announcement or anything in the thread, as in previous months. Wonder what happened to all the grow mods?

Anyway, I'm kinda fearful that the buds on the long colas with big stems will take too long to dry and may mold if I'm not careful. Do y'all usually nug the branches out when they are very dense and wet like that or keep them on the stems and let 'em go?

By the way, the chocolate skunk (that's what I call it) has dried out enough to smoke a good nug and I'm toasted. It tasted great, even with no cure.

It has a long strong buzz. :smokin:

Harry

Ok, well..

The skunky Fast Betty clone is all dried out and placed in jars. The yield was great at nearly 5 oz of good bud and another oz of scrub. It filled 8 qrt jars with a couple of larger cola tops stuck in the pickle jar and another big baggie of scrub buds. That's the kind of yield I'm looking for. ;)

She is not nearly as pretty as the Sheena clone buds, which are very red with great eye appeal, but she makes up for it in other ways. ;)

Here's some nice pix of the larger colas before I nugged them out...

lstchosknt1.jpg

lstchosknt2.jpg

Frosty!!

lstchosknt3.jpg

lstchosknt4.jpg

I'm really liking the choco-skunky flavor and the mule-kick buzz of this stuff!! :smokin:

Harry

Damn Harry, those are some serious weapons you have there!!! You are a wild man...After my last battle with mold I would rather be safe then sorry.... Size down one of the denser buds and take a look at what is going on inside..How wet the are, any discoloration, oddly dry in spots. If there is a lot of moisture in there then you may want to size them down... Once again, Hell of a job there... and congrats on the POM... :peace:

Thanks Be IRIE. I'm going to take your advice and look closely. There's a couple of big colas that I'll probably break down. I can't think of any reason to keep them on the main stem any longer, 'cept for taking pictures and the novelty of having a two+ foot dried bud. ;)

I only have one more Roxy clone to harvest in this grow and I've already flushed. I figure I take her around day 81-82. :smokin:

Harry

Much respect Harry Red. Beautiful bong bats you have there. I'm green/gold/purple with envy. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom