Small 250 Watt Grow Please Help a Newbie

I'd go with 2 or 3 gallon pots.

It's going to get very thick in that tent with 6 plants, so the 2-gallon pots would help keep them a bit smaller.

3-gallon will grow bigger plants, but if it gets too crowded you'll be at higher risk for mold.

Be sure to go with the FFOF soil on this transplant, or another quality soil. I like to add at least 25% perlite to it to help keep it from compacting and improve drainage. You can use it straight out of the bag, but I like the extra perlite. If nothing else, it makes flushing easier and more effective.

Listen to this guy.^^^ He knows his voodoo.:)

what a shitty ratio bro 6 broads out of 20 or almost 7 broads still well at least things are looking good and your getting experience. Keep it up..

Listen to this guy.^^^ He knows his voodoo.:)

the ladies like to chat and always know best. I continue to work on my listening skills ;)

thanks Charlie

what a shitty ratio bro 6 broads out of 20 or almost 7 broads still well at least things are looking good and your getting experience. Keep it up..

Not that bad actually. It's a 50/50 thing.

I usually won't plant any less than 6 reg seeds though.

Setting Sun,
.....(edit) ha, just re-read your post on page one. 2700 CFLs in addition to your 250wt....!!!

Troublesome, looking good brotha. This is an inspiration! ;)

Mr. Sun- Im not sure what FFOF soil is?? Is this something that i will have to get at a grow shop?? I havent located the closest one yet. But if need be ill go id like to know where is anyways.

SlowPuffer- Hey thanks alot man i def. welcome all your knowledge and advice :) 12-14oz every 10 weeks!! WOW maybe u could steer me in doing something like that...

ChillGarden- Thank you for the kind words bro makes feel good to hear my hard work shows ;)

FFOF = Fox Farms Ocean Forest potting soil.

You won't usually find it outside of hydro shops or maybe a really well-stocked nursery.

If you can't get that, do you have an OSH nearby? They have a soil called Sunland Organic that is very good and only $10 a bag. Sunland makes the OSH labeled potting soils too, but don't get those, the one they make under their own label is far better.

If you can't find FFOF or the Sunland, call around and see what you come up with and then post it here and we can check it out.

Thanks Mr. Sun :) Ill be doing all my transplant friday night when i get off and ill be getting all materials to do so friday during the day ;) Oh by the way im fairly certain that im going to be getting a 600 watt very soon i might even even just throw it in this grow just for a final bang :) Someone i know doesnt use it any more and they are very trusted by me and i showed them my work and they told me its as good as mine as long as i have the room... OH IV GOT PLENTY OF ROOM :) So im thinking ill have to build a new space. Im just going to do it out of plywood this time to hell with this plastic its for the birds lol. Mr. Sun... What should my dimentions be?????????????? Ill have all the fixins for this 600, exaust, and if i want to set it up iv got a fuzzy logic controller too. Not sure if i want to go hydro just yet because im a little concerned about the difficulty level??? And a huge carbon filter...which will be needed if ill be using that 600 ;)

I would holler @ FPF (fryingpanflyer) The beast he has built from plywood OMFG amazing. Hes into hydro as well has tried quite a few diff methods. Get a fan controller a 6 inch or 8 inch inline fan carbon filter an inline duct fan or two and the rest is small stuff. What size if the room you have to work with?

aclass6NEW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom