First Grow - Hawgs Kush- Information Appreciated

Great looking plants so far! How are you handling the heat from the light? How about odor? Do you plan on installing a filter? Thanks!

Great looking plants so far! How are you handling the heat from the light? How about odor? Do you plan on installing a filter? Thanks!
thanks i like the way they look also.... and so far my light on temps stay around 82 and light of like 68 or so... i keep a fan blowing on the light also... the odor isnt toooooo bad but i like the smell and since i got a card :ganjamon: im not really too worried bout the smell unless it just gets ridiculous then i may do a diy carbon scrubber..

Great grow so far, gotta love seeing them roots. I bet they are really sportin them roots now huh? It's a lot less stressfull with your card isn't it?

update 11.25.09(day 17 flower)

wzup everyone so i just jumped on right quick to say that i think i jumped to conclusions about the hermie cuz after day by day inspections no more have shown and i kinda think it was a flower sack but still ill b keepin an eye out just in case... besides that the plants are cool except for a lil bit of purple on a few stems but i a figure that out after i look thru possible causes... also tomorrow i a b putting those clones in some soil since the roots r getting long.... I DO HAVE A QUESTION THOUGH>>>>.... can somebody tell me if the yellowing and the tips curling normal on a clone?

IS THIS NORMAL?
2009-11-25_20_08_33.jpg
2009-11-25_20_08_27.jpg

heres the roots of both
2009-11-25_15_48_30.jpg
2009-11-25_15_48_21.jpg

and a couple of top shot from 2 of the bigger ones in flower and a group shot
2009-11-25_05_34_44.jpg
2009-11-25_05_28_25.jpg
2009-11-25_05_16_49.jpg

Nice grow and the clones look great! Me personally I would cut off that yellow leaf and not worry about it b/c those roots look healthy as f*^k. Nice job on that and ur other plants!!!! I gotta keep my eye on this journal. It wont let me give ya reps again but damn nice work buddy!!!!!

:peace: & Love from the Glove

My 1st grow

Nice grow and the clones look great! Me personally I would cut off that yellow leaf and not worry about it b/c those roots look healthy as f*^k. Nice job on that and ur other plants!!!! I gotta keep my eye on this journal. It wont let me give ya reps again but damn nice work buddy!!!!!

:peace: & Love from the Glove

My 1st grow

thanks again man!!! yea i think i will cut off that yellow part before i throw em in some dirt. im hella happy that ive made it this far with the stuff ive been learning on here.... now only if i had a site like this for my college math classes:geek: id be 100% content with life...lol...

thanks again man!!! yea i think i will cut off that yellow part before i throw em in some dirt. im hella happy that ive made it this far with the stuff ive been learning on here.... now only if i had a site like this for my college math classes:geek: id be 100% content with life...lol...

Dude math is easy...Think of it in Street Terms and alwayz being correct with ur $$$$$. Now English was the Bytch for me. I never went to college I chose a street education instead :yummy::surf::ganjamon:

Hope you enjoy My 1st grow

Dude math is easy...Think of it in Street Terms and alwayz being correct with ur $$$$$. Now English was the Bytch for me. I never went to college I chose a street education instead :yummy::surf::ganjamon:

Hope you enjoy My 1st grow

believe me ive been turf my whole life and done hustled most of it but ive yet to come across a situation where i needed to know a polynominal...lol...

Im tryin to figure out wtf a trinomial is!!! I can't do math for shit either bro... Im in college taking high school shit. Im fuckin remedial or something. I just don't understand how it clicks for everyone else but me!

Im tryin to figure out wtf a trinomial is!!! I can't do math for shit either bro... Im in college taking high school shit. Im fuckin remedial or something. I just don't understand how it clicks for everyone else but me!

LOL!!! like i tell everyone i can do all the math that i need to get by in my daily life so im good.... the only nominal<:)hmmmm:) i need to know is phenomenal!!!;)

update 11.29.09 (day 21 flower)

so i put my clones into soil last night to let em veg out for the rest of the time the plants that are flowering flower.... so they a have about a month and 2 weeks to veg now. im getting hella juiced about the bud formation now:yummy:... i gotta get a real camera cuz my phone wont focus on the bud for shit:rollingeyes:... i can say that this is getting to the fun part of actually seeing what you've been workin towards.... but i got a couple pics from today though to show what i can

2009-11-29_06_22_10.jpg

2009-11-29_05_05_53.jpg

2009-11-29_05_05_23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom