Small 250 Watt Grow Please Help a Newbie

zteklight.jpg

Im getting one of these too :) I didnt plan on doing it with one of these but then again i didnt think id ever be able to get one because of $ But i got one and ill sure be using it ;)

This set up will have the fan that pulls the air out from around the light through a carbon filter then to wherever i want it to go. Im going to have to build a seperate grow tent for the t5. This is all getting crazy lol but i love it and am excited to give my ladies their new light source :yahoo:
Question for ya Mr. Sun, when i get this set up and i start my next grow, do you think that 10 plants will do fine if i keep em short?? Im really liking the idea of a indica grow with the forced flowered clones... you know like when the whole plant is only like 10 to 12 inches tall but its one giant bud??? Im not growing to sell this stuff at all im just growing for my own consumption and maybe to share with friends...cuz i got a sweet hook up lmao ;)... so i dont need 2 pounds or something like that every 10 weeks but i enjoy this great hobby of mine with a VERY strong passion, so i would like to keep my grows short so i can start new ones ;)

sounds doable, but I have very little experience with clones, and none with flowering clones, so you may want to hit someone up that has more experience.

being a seed guy, my version of that would be sprouting seeds and doing a 12/12 light schedule for the whole grow. They stay nice and short that way and you can pack em' in.

I'm a legal user and grower, but I can relate.

First time I went, I was going to park about a block away and walked there because I didn't want to park too close.

Only problem with that plan was that I needed a bag of FFOF, so I parked a bit closer, lmao

I guess walking a block carrying a bag of FFOF seemed like it might attract more attention ;)

lmao!!!! Thats funny. I didnt park too far away but i bought 2 bags of FFOF $18 bucks a bag then i wanted the perlite but all they had was giant bags of 4 cubic ft lol so i bought a damaged bag for $3 bucks off for like 9 bucks :) I wont need any perlite for a long long time lol. I also picked up a little thing of root tech and a ph tester kit ;) 6 three gallon pots. Gotta get it all set up perfect for the new lights :)
Im going to build a ez cloner no reason to buy one when its so easy to just make your own :)

Damn buds look nice :ganjamon: Yaaa get that 600! I put mine under it and wow... Get your room well ventilated, it will get pretty hot.

Looking awesome! I love how thick those stems look. I have been looking into the best container to build a cloning box out of. I had success with a single cloner built out of a water bottle and air stone but I broke my airstone :/
I think I will rethink the design to accommodate more clones and get a better airstone that doesn't crumble in my fingers.

Keep those ladies happy and looking great Troublesome.!
:ganjamon:

Today is day 25 so is like 4 weeks or so they dont look any where close to being finished tho. Im hoping to see a good growth spert soon since they've got new soil and pots. My mother has got a problem and i think its due to the nutes and the wrong kind of light she's getting. Ill have all my new equipment very soon just gotta have a good time to take a 3 hour drive. And i work everyday :( She will be ok tho she still has growth, she has just turned a dark color with light veins in the leaves.

Back
Top Bottom