First Grow - Hawgs Kush- Information Appreciated

those colas are getting some nice, dank buds on them. What kinda high and smell do those plants have?

naw the smell isnt super strong like i anticipated it would be but like i had said before i may just be used to the essence but when i touch the leaves it has an almost spicy scent to em... im not sure what the high is like yet cuz i havent smoked but soon as they are done ill be posting it

Just catching back up after a holiday away from 420. Hope all is growing well and you had a wonderful New Years.

update 1.9.10 (day 62 flower)

wzup everyone checkin me out... ive been hella busy with school and work but im here to put up a bunch of pics to last u guys the next couple of weeks... i watered with nutes for the last time today before choppity chop day in 2 weeks.they still look healthy as far as i can see. 1 plant seems to be gettin so many crystals its almost white in comparison to the other 3 plants almost making me think 1 seed wasnt hawgs kush but another type.( a sinister plan to confuse me!!!!..lol) but it looks like super dro so im good with it...anyways imma put these pics up for the world to see.
IMG_00594.jpg

IMG_00666.jpg

IMG_00773.jpg

IMG_00743.jpg

YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY READ THESE BOOKS IN THIS PIC
IMG_00787.jpg

IMG_00798.jpg

IMG_00804.jpg

IMG_00827.jpg

IMG_00834.jpg

IMG_00845.jpg

IMG_00944.jpg

IMG_00953.jpg

IMG_00965.jpg

IMG_00997.jpg

IMG_01005.jpg

IMG_01026.jpg

HOPE U GUYS LIKE...and remember this is only a 250 watt grow for a 1st timer(and there is 4 plants not just 2:yummy:)!!!!

Those are some sick looking ladies. I mean that in the best sort of way, great job. Your are going to enjoy those buds for sure. Great job..

Kudos to you brother, those ladies are fat and beautiful just like they should be. You got some sweet days ahead of you. Two weeks to chop, the longest two weeks since you were a kid at Christmas! Killer update, loved the photos and the bud pr0n was hot! Make sure to take some pics at chop time if we don't get anymore updates before then. I wanna see it all!! Keep it real brother.

L8ER

all looks good cant wait to see the final production. tell me if home grown taste better cause you made it with LOVE <3 lol. have fun smoking it looks great i am jealous. Nice Job. Also dont rush drying it will make a grassy smell and cure it my tips. I myself will grow once out of my parents house.

have fun smoking it looks great i am jealous. Nice Job. Also dont rush drying it will make a grassy smell and cure it my tips. I myself will grow once out of my parents house.

Hey BurningBush, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. We are not jealous or envious, we're happy for each other. I know you were just paying a compliment, And I'm just being a dork. Good buds for sure, zills! :peace:

thanks cocoJoe and hi 420 magazine. lol i bet it feels like waiting for christmas eh taking forever.

High BurningBush and :welcome: to 420Mag! :cheer:

If you do it right it can be Xmas every month of the year LOL!
Hang around with these guys and you'll be ready to grow great herb once you get your own place.

Keep your eyes on the prize!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom