Small 250 Watt Grow Please Help a Newbie

ok hey guys... sorry iv got a new account lost all my information my laptop got smashed lol oh well but the babies look amazing!!! Sorry no pics. But now to a very serious problem... a helicopter flew over my house today did a circle around and kinda hovered for a sec above my house. This was at night. I AM SCARED SHITLESS!!!!!! Should i shut it down now or what id still have a few real decent nugs out of it.

Woooooot 600 watter is in business... Lets see some pics when you get a chance. How are the temps looking with that beast in the picture now?

a88.JPG

a514.JPG

a89.JPG

a143.JPG

a152.JPG

HERE'S THE NEW BUBBLE CLONER. I MADE IT FROM MEMORY AND BRAINS LOL SINCE MY COMPUTER WAS SMASHED I COULDNT GO FIND THE PLANS AGAIN BUT IT WAS EASY. I DOUBT I DID IT 100% CORRECT BUT EXPERIENCE AND PRACTICE WILL GET IT GOING IM NOT SURE HOW MUCH WATER THEY NEED OR REALLY ANYTHING IM JUST FEELIN IT OUT TILL I GET SOME GOOD ADVICE :)

I can keep my room at 80 degrees, thats the best i can do for now. Iv got 3 fans and the light's big exaust blower thing. With the intake hose pulling cold ass air out from under my house. My RH stays at about 50 nowa days.
Its at 75 degrees and 45% rh right now but the light are off

I run my lights at night because it helps keep temps down. Not sure what you meant by your "newbie" comment.

Your buds are fattening up nicely!

Again, I don't have much experience cloning, but from what I've seen and read, your cloner looks good. As long as you have enough bubble action so that water is dripping off the stems, and temps are OK, you should get some roots.

Well mr. sun if they come to your door askin questions your growin legal im not lol porkchoppers dont use the infrared technology during the day. Id rather do it at night but its not safe for me :(
Ill post a pic of what i think is a hermie i thought it was just growin seeds but im not sure.

Well mr. sun if they come to your door askin questions your growin legal im not lol porkchoppers dont use the infrared technology during the day. Id rather do it at night but its not safe for me :(
Ill post a pic of what i think is a hermie i thought it was just growin seeds but im not sure.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood and didn't make the connection between the chopper incident and running your lights at night. Now it makes sense.

That plant looks like a hermie. You can cut that bud off and then try to pick off any other male flowers you find, but you'd risk seeding your other plants if you miss any.

Back
Top Bottom