Papaya - Hydro - 250 Watts - Light Mover

Re: Papaya, hydro, 250 watts, light mover

14 days left for harvest (just added a 30w grolux t8 to 1/3 of the grow) and
14 days ind clones.. have only been ind this rainforrest system for 4 days

what do u guys, using 250 watt hps, yield? iam looking very much forware to see what i will get:dreamy:

:drool:
2012-06-19_00_25_30.jpg
2012-06-19_00_24_37.jpg
2012-06-19_00_21_36.jpg
2012-06-18_09_49_43.jpg
2012-06-18_09_52_35.jpg

I like what youve done mate! Good job.. Just on ur last drawing, its not bad rough setup sketch, just thinking, maybe you may need sum extra venting on bottom and maybe small fan on top.. Just my thought-i like bit of air movin around and in /out.. but otherwise it should be great little grow. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

High all :thanks: for the Likes and comments:circle-of-love:

:welcome: along TaylorMade420 and Smokemupm8 :byebye:

maybe you may need sum extra venting on bottom and maybe small fan on top.. Just my thought-i like bit of air movin around and in /out

U right man I need a little more movement in the air but it works okay for now :skeptical:

These light tracks are great ay mate!! I made my own track and it duz fine, makes things easier for me anyway as i can lower mine to reach different levels on my girls.. Ya dont have to have a massive setup, just a well organised setup! Good luk and Happy Harvesting;)

These light tracks are great ay mate!! I made my own track and it duz fine, makes things easier for me anyway as i can lower mine to reach different levels on my girls.. Ya dont have to have a massive setup, just a well organised setup! Good luk and Happy Harvesting;)

High man! thx for the info.. what did u use for motor on ur rail? plz share info:;):

As for the setup I believe i will yield great/okay under a 250(270)W hps the rail makes it go really close to the canopy:blushsmile: u running 250w?

Hey BS.. Hows things?? My track is a DIY job..lol.. I used a metal curtain track with those plastic runners along it..So just got sum nylon rope and hung them from the rollers to the lights. I manually move my light, evry 3 hrs usually. Its a bit more work but im usually raising and lowering her over the day anyway so i enjoy being hands on. Your track was basicaly the same as one i was going to buy from internet, was urs very dear ( over 150$?).. mine only cost me like $10.. Cheap but duz the job! I used a 400w MH then a HPS, i yielded 8oz dry tops each bigger than coke cans and most twice as wide, when dry they were btween 9-15g each.. Im not sure on a yield from 250w, but id have to say least 4 oz based on half my crop, but if u use certain techniques u may get more. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

High Smokemupm8 thanks for the reply.. yes it dos give a bit of work ur way:;):

where iam from a light rail will cost u something like 180 euros!!! but we also have a thing here called "moms" 20% for all deals/trades and so on... its a kinda tax.. and then not:hmmmm:

what was the size of u grow? 220 grams ait bad if u talking same space as me:yikes: any co2 involved'?

Cheers Bs, Yeah that s what i mean, $180 isnt pocket change! So thats why i just made my own.. But yeah, my grow space is 41/2ft wide x 2ft deep x 6 ft high-plus 3 ft for lights and track.. If only it was 2 foot deeper it be perfect, could do a mad vert grow..Yeah i got 8 oz of dry nice tops n bit of popcorn bud off my 5 ft girl.. No c02 mate..

I all i did harvest on the 3. in the night at full moon:cheesygrinsmiley:
8 plants gave a harvest 230 gram undried..

I broke my cel-cam,mobil-cam,phone-cam(u pick)- last weekend in a storm of alkohol and rage:bump: so now i can't take pics for u guys..:phew:

Cheers Bs, Yeah that s what i mean, $180 isnt pocket change!

Well its euros not dollars.. 180 is 220$:;):

My new clones dident turn out the way i really wanted them.. only 2 out of 7 really have the roots going and growing fast.. so iam gonna Veg these 2 for 14-21 days more and then make me some new clones.. and then veg this new ones in another 14 days before blooming

I have been look n reading all day all night:nomo:.. looking for new fertilizers.. The whole idea with my grow is to save money so iam out for cheap alternatives.. + i'm getting tired of adjusting PH so gonna try this PH perfect thing:hmmmm:

Any comment, input, info and personal experience is very much appreciated:peace:

I came up with this combo:

Clone: Floramon powdered root form, when root apears - Hesi root complex.
Veg: advanced nutrients Grow-bloom-micro - advanced hydro of holland Enzyme - General hydroponics Bioponic Mix.
Bloom : AN GBM - AHH Enzyme - GHE Bioponic Mix + AN Bloom Booster Pro

Stay High !

Yo my man, we need 2 meet! Im all over this ph perfect thing, N so far, IT DOES NOT WORK! I've re calibratet my ph-meter again too give it another shot. But every time I test, NOTHING! Ph goes down a bit, but only as much as regarly nutes. WatDAphuckHomes, just thought we hit wonder?? Dont buy it BS, try mine if you wanna test it out.

U right we need to meet... damn i hate PH.. allways see'n PH as the one and only *real* problem and time consumer with growing..:straightface:
specialy hydro..

What u went with? sensi? DNA? or.. i'll like to give it a try if u have some anyways..

U hade a look at the outdoor girls? are they ok iam thinking of giving them a visit very soon..

Yeah deff give it a try, if it works we're set bro. But dont get your hopes up.. If it were real, everybody would be using that. I'll say, ph adjusting, runoff testing and ph regulating is endeverdable if youre a hydrogrower. We just has too get use too it. I aint runnin RO as you know, so I've found some nutes that is made for use with hard water, I find them a little more stable ph wise.

Update:'

The 3/7 harvest got ready for curing last night.. and It's ofc high summer the week I need to dry so it did dry kinda fast..
Got 52 grams and i don't expect to lose more weight now..

My 2 friends 'helping' me smoke some of the first shit.. can't stop talking about how much better they slept last night and how much funnier every thing was.. so iam happy

:peace:

Can't make any pics sorry

Back
Top Bottom