Papaya - Hydro - 250 Watts - Light Mover

Just borrowed a cam so here's a look
2012-07-09_17_18_30.jpg
2012-07-09_17_19_15.jpg
:hug:

A small update looking at my roots develop

on the 5. i made this pic
IMAG019115.jpg

on the 9. looking a bit yellow and red, I started kicking in the ferts for real! a day aften i added a airstone to just one of the containers
2012-07-09_16_37_24.jpg

Great looking plant on the 13.
2012-07-13_15_25_21.jpg

IMAG021416.jpg

IMAG021210.jpg

I only have one air stone so i changed it from one plant to the other today

Stay High u all:tokin:

Re: Papaya, hydro, 250 watts, light mover

High all:smokin:

Now i have thought up a bit of a new plan for my next grow..

:yummy:Iam gonna change from 10 to 18 pots:yummy:

;My plan for making "The shelf powered by one long 30 watts fluorescent light - all plants in one long line under the light for 14 days" has
changed to iam gonna make another shelf instead LHW 60x50x50 for keeping 20 clones

;New plan is SOG with 18 plants under 250 watts Hps
letting the clones root and grow for 4 weeks under 18h and then go ind the bloom system for 12/12
iam gonna have to upgade my closet with a few new things.. more tubing, drippers and new pots

I made a web order today:cool:
I need a bigger exhaust fan for my next upgrade... i wanna try out co2:idea:

I made some study but i think i still gonna need some help and input
i've come up with a simple system.. though i still have some unanswered questions:reading420magazine:

The system i've come up with supplies 520 ml co2/h
so i gez i need to run it for 3H and then vent the room.. how many times a day should I do this?
Also I was thinking i have 1,5L free space "air" ind my brewer....
can this space be used as storage place for the co2 inclosed by the magnet valve and then released all at once:helpsmilie:

found that 1500ppm is 1,2 L co2 per cubic meter....:hmmmm:
closet size: 1,332 cubic meter - 1 cubic meter=1000L For my closet i need 1,4L comments?
Co2_brewer.jpg

The information is very interesting. I just saw it the first time. Thanks for sharing this. I was nice ideas from you.

Re: Papaya, hydro, 250 watts, light mover

Thanks man glad u like it;)

I have been away from my pc for 2 months.. but now iam back and ready to report from my garden :cheesygrinsmiley:

The 20 clones from 28July didn't really make it.. only 8 plants was strong enough to continue with.

I used 2 for new mothers

and 6 for flowering + one big mother from 30may so now my closet is filled out anyways:yummy:

started 12/12 on the 3. sep i'm gonna post some pics when the "sun rises"

The 7. sep I made me some new clones 10 from the two veg. mothers and 10 from the big flowering(30may)
(on the pics u can see the difference from taking clones from a veg. plant vs a flowering one)

10 top plants from flowering... 10 bottom from veg.(one of them aint gonna make it u see)

IMAG029412.jpg
IMAG029512.jpg
IMAG029115.jpg
IMAG029213.jpg

So I have a little problem with spidermites...

IMAG04068.jpg

Stupidass little devils was trying to take over my garden before
I got to use micro and bacteria to start fighting them:skeptical:

3 weeks ago I started to use GHE mineral magicand GHE bio protect as folie spray..
Bio protect is a plant soap and immunsystem aktivator 'it says so on the label;)'

Then 3 days ago I ordered some predatory mites an got them in the mail today...
I prepared to introduce them to my garden by giving the plants a heavy trim.. when I was finished I released the predators, took some pics and then i noticed that the spidermites on the leaves didnt really move around like i was used to see just day ago..:hmmmm: and like any other thing that doesn't move i started
to poke them! and poked them again and again! but no movement none at all..

I believe that bioprotect is killing the spidermites.. but i'm not convinced.. though I see that I see!

I recommend GHE Bio Protect:high-five:

In the GHE product line there is also GHE roots activator in the start of using this i didn't see any real difference. But 10 days ago something did happen.. the roots made a big BANG! and now they are growing out of the pots:cheesygrinsmiley:
IMAG04089.jpg
IMAG04109.jpg

I'm now using the complete line of GHE ;

FloraDuo grow 'hardwater'
FloraDuo bloom
Bio protect, roots and bloom aktivator
Diamond nectar
Mineral magic
Ripen

IMAG04127.jpg
IMAG039914.jpg
IMAG039711.jpg

Spider mites seem to be a seasonal problem - they move indoors in fall and can pose a serious problem if left unchecked. I also noticed that they love low humidity
Looks like you're in control this time around, but keep your eyes peeled - there are times when their population reached infestation level in a day or two and can only be tackled with help of some pesticides. The natural pyrethenin (sp?) works like magic if you ever need it

Spider mites seem to be a seasonal problem - they move indoors in fall and can pose a serious problem if left unchecked. I also noticed that they love low humidity
Looks like you're in control this time around, but keep your eyes peeled - there are times when their population reached infestation level in a day or two and can only be tackled with help of some pesticides. The natural pyrethenin (sp?) works like magic if you ever need it

da.wikipedia.org
These substances can cause acute irritability, dizziness, vomiting, skin irritation, anorexia, convulsions and coma and liver and kidney damage. In the longer term, they can cause weight loss, cancer and premature confinement.

Is natural pyrethrum a pyrethroid?
No. Pyrethrum is a relatively low toxicity natural insecticide and since it breaks down quickly, generally has low environmental impact as well. For these reasons it enjoys a reputation of being "safe". Pyrethroid insecticides, on the other hand, are generally more toxic, more environmentally persistent and therefore not as "safe". Unfortunately, some marketers continue to claim that pyrethroid insecticides like permethrin are "made from chrysanthmum flowers" implying that they are "natural and safe". These claims are false, and if done intentionally to mislead the claims are highly unethical.

all this came from a quick research..
I really don't wanna bring that into my home.. I have reptiles and fish and living insects for food.. visiting dogs and cats from time to time..

Well ive used a so called natural Pyrethrum Spray, but when i first used it my plant was a seedling and she got burned from it, as its not recommended for s/lings.. Anyway, when she was larger and established i had some Funky Gnats hangin round and i decided ' Pyrethrum Time!'
So i hit my top soil with it. Not even 2 hours later i checked on my girl - SHE WAS SAD!! The pyrethrum had soaked to her roots as they had grown rather close to surface, unbeknownst to me! So i was told to flush and i just saved her..
I HAVENT USED IT SINCE... THE SNS17 or woteva from rosemary extract has been reputed time and time again, if you can get it i would.. I cant - dodgy buggers wont help an Aussie! Lol.. But yeah id be careful with whatever you use as somethin labelled NATURAL and safe and easy to use.. Yeah - but it may bake your plant. GREY STICKY GAFF TAPE HELPED CONQUER THEM FUNKY GNATS:):) Suckers..

Well ive used a so called natural Pyrethrum Spray, but when i first used it my plant was a seedling and she got burned from it, as its not recommended for s/lings.. Anyway, when she was larger and established i had some Funky Gnats hangin round and i decided ' Pyrethrum Time!'
So i hit my top soil with it. Not even 2 hours later i checked on my girl - SHE WAS SAD!! The pyrethrum had soaked to her roots as they had grown rather close to surface, unbeknownst to me! So i was told to flush and i just saved her..
I HAVENT USED IT SINCE... THE SNS17 or woteva from rosemary extract has been reputed time and time again, if you can get it i would.. I cant - dodgy buggers wont help an Aussie! Lol.. But yeah id be careful with whatever you use as somethin labelled NATURAL and safe and easy to use.. Yeah - but it may bake your plant. GREY STICKY GAFF TAPE HELPED CONQUER THEM FUNKY GNATS:):) Suckers..

thanks for sharing experience:thumb:

I believe that i have the little devils under great control atm I'll make sure to report on the progress

Back
Top Bottom