Papaya - Hydro - 250 Watts - Light Mover

I'm planning on getting me some new seeds anyone got anything of recommendation???

i'm looking for a fast bloomer and high yielder.. something like this:

Berry Bomb

Type: Indica/Sativa (Indica dominant)
Plant height: Medium (90-140cm)
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
Indoor Flowering: 6-8 Weeks
Harvest Outdoor: Sep-Oct
THC: High (15-20%)
Yield: High (500-600g/m2)
Stoned/High: Classic Indica stone

Big Bomb

Type: Indica/Sativa Mix
Plant height: Medium (90-140cm)
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
Indoor Flowering: 8-10 Weeks
Harvest Outdoor: Sep-Oct
THC: Medium (10-15%)
Yield: Very High (600-700g/m2)
Stoned/High: All round buzz

Update

Day 62 Harvest :ganjamon:

After 24 hours of darkness I harvested my plants this morning

:hug:

IMAG05546.jpg
IMAG05594.jpg

IMAG035611.jpg
IMAG03579.jpg

550g Wet buds. 115g Trimmings.
IMAG036211.jpg
IMAG03659.jpg

the finger hash from trimming - under microscope

IMAG036811.jpg

have a look at the roots.. the 2 closest didn't do that great I think! I gave them willow-water at a point to long in vegging:straightface:

IMAG037212.jpg

the big 2-months vegging plant did very good

IMAG03719.jpg

Anyone here knows a good 12/12 strain that is a couchlock and a great producer despite being of low height - which is the key for fast flowering?

High android :ciao:

Strange question to push on my grow journal but let me help you out..

Afgan strains grown from 9-11 weeks (some up to 13 and more) are the ones to look for.. grow them til resin truns amber.

very nice....i notice not a single pistil is other than orange. you deliberatly a late harvester or does that one turn orange early or?

im studying pistils atm to see what they can tell us, like speed of growth apparent girth time to change colour e.t.c everything has a story if we can learn to read it.

:thanks:

I'm not really sure, the pistils didn't seem that orange when I harvested.. The last crop I grow didn't have this many colored pistils at all..
this time i used GHE Flora Duo complete line of fertilisers.. I think the Bio Bloom did its job;)

I did a late harvest on these Nirvana Papayas Flowering period: 7 - 9 weeks I gave them 62 days

yeah, look at those nugs

High android

Strange question to push on my grow journal but let me help you out..

Afgan strains grown from 9-11 weeks (some up to 13 and more) are the ones to look for.. grow them til resin truns amber.

Thanks Android

Did u get my answer to u last question?

Props on some sticky lookin' flowers BS! Looks like you did a top notch job.

Puff one for all your 420mag homies out there!

And Thanks to u2 Doctor dread :thumb:

Yeah, I got it. I find it hard to believe there's not a strain out there that finishes flowering earlier than 9-11 weeks
I've done less in soil with some less potent strains, but I mean 11 weeks seems like forever. SOG should be quicker than that... or otherwise - what's the reason of SOG and aero? You'd get similar results with vegged soil plants

...didn't mean to hijack the thread, sorry

Yeah, I got it. I find it hard to believe there's not a strain out there that finishes flowering earlier than 9-11 weeks
I've done less in soil with some less potent strains, but I mean 11 weeks seems like forever. SOG should be quicker than that... or otherwise - what's the reason of SOG and aero? You'd get similar results with vegged soil plants

...didn't mean to hijack the thread, sorry

Take it easy android u aint ;)

It is my belief that if u wanna finish fast u have to bring the optimal conditions.. temp, co2, humid, fertilisers and most important stress!

The last 3 weeks my plants had a 21-24c at day and 11-14c night.. I think if my temperature had been higher i would have finished faster

I removed the stems and before i trimmed the bud i had them weighed on the scale the: two plants was 99g wet buds.. four plants was 76-85g and the big plant was 176g

the big plant took up almost half the grow space:(

So next im gonna try to fit my grow space with 10-12- maybe 15 plants that each will give 100g wet buds (before trim)

Right now im wating for my new seeds.. gonna be Berry Boom next;)

Thanks u all!

Well done! Those nuggets look beautiful!!

Well done! Those nuggets look beautiful!!

Thanks man nice to see you drop by ;)

I GOT MY NEW SEEDS TODAY :surf:

Juicy my man u know what to do:winkyface:

Have a look at my next Girlfriend-->
IMAG05715.jpg

In the meantime waiting for the Berry to veg some fine girls i'm gonna grow this auto-->

IMAG05705.jpg

THANKS to everyone following my journal and to :420:
Now i'm just waiting for the the Harvest to fully dry and cure then this journal will be closed and i'm gonna start a new one

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom