Papaya - Hydro - 250 Watts - Light Mover

I know ;) HMMM, when did you say them sweet PapayaNugs where ready to smoke? hehe:partyboy: :blunt:

I'm thinking that i'll smoke the first in 2-3 days so drop by..
tried a little popcorn mixed with some street hash... IT KICKS!

i'll make sure to make a smoke-report.. maybe get my friends to judge it too.. anyone got some simple chart of questions for such an event?:smokin:

I can already say that Papaya gives you the munchies like a mofo! :drool::bigblush:

:cheer:Thanks for the rep man:cheer:

:peace:

Update

And when I finally got here the party was already over. :thedoubletake:

Hehe, will follow your next "batch".. :nomo:

:riskybusiness: Not until now :hug:

Total dry yield: 124g

After 5 days of drying and 5 days of curing :yummy:

IMAG06043.jpg
IMAG05753.jpg
IMAG05944.jpg

Mid(+) sized nug 1,5g

:lot-o-toke:Smoke report will follow in few days:lot-o-toke:

The smoke report

At first toke u think 'the taste is missing' but then OH it ain't It kinda rolls on the tongue with a smoked/spicy touch, exhale feels/taste narcotic in the throat..
the smoke is smooth almost soft an at first i don't really feel anything but then a body buzz starts kicking and before u know it u high and couch locked
The high first really starts to pump after u put out the J, lasting for 1 - 1½ hours.. when if you didn't fall asleep u hunger starts leading you to the fridge

Papaya is great but me and the homies like a smoke that works at first toke.. we commonly share a J or two..
helps huggers pass the J on:grinjoint:
:passitleft:
So this was Nirvana Papaya:peace:

IMAG06134.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

I get my eyes "sandy" when smoking potent dope to the point where I have to put matches to keep them open. That alone bothers me more than munchies and couch-gravity combined. It is so hard to keep your eyes open sometimes. But then, again, that's exactly what's doctor's-prescribed in certain life situations. People use herb for variety of reasons, and every situation is unique - statistically it though appears that people crave the remoteness from problem feeling and serious after stress sedation instrrument

yeah been a few unknown strains in my time that have given me 'dry eyes'. and i can understand the buzz your talking about,
its like you could lose your job, your missus and have some old friends looking to beat you up, but on that stuff your woes just kinda bundle into a single stream of thought that feels sad, so you can still feel it, but your primary concern is just opening your eyes long enough to find the lighter...lol

down side with that kind of life is lack of drive, i much more prefer the euphoric bliss caused by a haze. your alert, active and have your cognitive facaulties...that burning pain your trying to run from seems to get compartmentalised 'for later analysys'. in this mind frame its often quite possible to find solutions to help heal your life.

Back
Top Bottom