Dutch Dragons Cheesy 2'x2' 250 HPS - Organic Soil Journal

Hello all, and welcome to the old weekly update.

Its not half as much fun when your plants look like sh*t,

I know the feeling :laughtwo:

But seeing you deal with the problem

and watching your plants recover will give others hope and encouragement

:thumb:

I just need to find something to keep them at bay cause it could take a max of 6 days an thats worrying when you find out they can become millions in a short space of time
That scares the do-doo out of me!

Me well I guess I stuffed that by buying a bag load of auto,s I was convinced into it by a guy I met on the road so to speak so
at the time it seemed like a no brainer not having to worry just let the girl grow.So I may have a lot more lessons ahead like this
I know I have plenty of lessons ahead of me. I'm getting some right now as I'm catching up on this thread.

Well im kinda tardy as usual but im here..
At least you beat me here. LOL

I know the feeling :laughtwo:

But seeing you deal with the problem

and watching your plants recover will give others hope and encouragement

:thumb:
How true. You've done the same for me Mr. Suavay. The "It's never over till its over" attitude.

I'm subbed & caught up Dutchman. It took me long enough.
Reps across your whole journal...

Sorry about your loss, I know how hard it is. I lost my mother to cancer 3 yrs ago & I still have bad days. It gets easier but it never totally subsides.
:smokin:

Hello all, and thanks for staying tuned to my journal. It's not been very exciting lately on the growing front. Been running the flower box with the door open and a big table fan on full blast to try and dry the soil out a bit, but to no avail:(. The little sproutlings on the other hand are doing OK. Yesterday I transplanted them into 3 litre pots of batmix as they were falling over with the breeze from the fan because of their leginess. I buried them an inch and a half deeper to support the stem and stop them falling over. One sproutling has had a ropey start and looks rough, but I'm sure she will grow out of it:). Yesterday I got my POTM prize package which comprised of a box of 50 packs of RAW hemp slim rolling papers, box of 50 books of RAW hemp filter tips(roach material), a RAW clipper, a RAW rolling tray and rolling machine, a couple of CONES with plastic tubes and tubs and most importantly the infamous 420 nug jar (a shade more petit than I had imagined). Thanks to the sponsors for their kind donations and their understanding in finding a good home for the rest of the prize packages. Here the all important pics starting with the prizes.
0031476.JPG
0041390.JPG
SPROUTLINGS
0051321.JPG
SPROUTLINGS
0061146.JPG
GROUP OF DEATH
009890.JPG
NUG OF DEATH.
The flowering cheese is getting REALLY STINKY.
Wishing you all the best of weekends and much health to your gardens:). :peace:

Looking good, congrats on the prizes, those raw papers are awesome! A member decided to gift his butter machine to me from the MoTM contest, and neither of us have heard anything from the staff. How long did it take for you to hear from them, I seem to remember that WRB got the machine fairly quickly. We sent 420Girl several messages, and no response, any suggestions on this issue? I have no complaints at all, just would like to hear from them, even if it's to say no, lol.

Looking good, congrats on the prizes, those raw papers are awesome! A member decided to gift his butter machine to me from the MoTM contest, and neither of us have heard anything from the staff. How long did it take for you to hear from them, I seem to remember that WRB got the machine fairly quickly. We sent 420Girl several messages, and no response, any suggestions on this issue? I have no complaints at all, just would like to hear from them, even if it's to say no, lol.

The machine will come. Have you checked your email that your registered with?
Just be patient. That is very cool of the person who gifted you the machine. I just used mine for the first time and it is the business.

Hi DD, congrats again on your POTM win, I'm glad you got your prizes. Your seedlings are looking great, better luck this time with the grow, but the buds on your Flowering plants don't look that bad all things considered.
Good luck with the seedlings, and nice cheap DIY flower box. +reps ;)

Yeah no emails either, I'm sure they'll get around to it though, I sent a pm with my address to 420Girl, so maybe they will just send it since I gave her my info? Yes it was very cool of him, seems his friend had a larger model that they weren't using, so he gifted it to me, such awesome members here!
The machine will come. Have you checked your email that your registered with?
Just be patient. That is very cool of the person who gifted you the machine. I just used mine for the first time and it is the business.

It'll take a little longer to receive the donated prizes from a winning member as LA donated his soil to me. Once they ask for your mailing address via pm it takes about another 3 weeks.

Dutchman, those ladies are bursting out of their seams.

Thanks everyone. Dank, if you arranged it all sweet with 420 girl you should get regular PM's from her with all the info you need. She was a real asset when I donated. If you've got a PM from her saying its all good and you have told her who you would like to donate too, then the receiver of the donation will be further notified. Just give 420 girl a PM if you've got any questions or you need help with something. She is a very good moderator and would I'm sure be pleased to help you out.
I've been staring at my guitar hanging on the wall in the living room. It's a black B C Rich Warlock. It's looking all sorry for herself. I'm gonna have to give her a good thrashing.:headbanger:.:cheesygrinsmiley:.

I used to have a cheap warlock, but the tone was not there. My favorite axe thus far was a Jackson Dinky, even for a bolt on neck, the tone was nice. All I got now is a cheap Ibanez that bare bones save for the tremolo.

On another note, maybe you could cut an inch or two of the reflective material around the bottom of each pot, drill some 1/2" holes around the base of the pot to let more air in. If your soil retains a lot of water, you'll need more drainage and drying assistance to balance that out. If you are in your final sized pot, maybe even drill smaller holes all he way up like an air pot. This will limit the roots from circling the pot and force them to develop better inside the soil and they can consume more. The added holes will also help to aerate the soil for a quicker even dry. The only draw ck to all that is that your RH in the room will likely rise, but I'm sure you'll find the balance you like.

Does that nug jar hold at least a half zip? That'd probably be great for holding your head bag that you're currently smoking out of.

Ok so smoking the good green and shredding on warlocks seems to be a thing to do... Why did no one tell me till now! Loved the old lock, played like a dream, clean crisp with this nice background grain.... then youd turn on the overdrive. hahahaha

Congrats Dutch!

Yeah I thrashed it out good. Never hered my warlock clean, only with distortion, wonder what that would actually sound like? I'll give it a go when I'm really mellow:). The sound off the warlock in not a patch on my old Gibson V, but she looks the business all black and shiney:)
Thanks skybound for the advice, but I've done the holes thing as much as I can, but they are in a scrog setup in a box so I can't get at them too easily. I just can't face taking the whole thing apart again, it's a nightmare. Will for sure be doing the next run in smartpots. Plastic sucks when you done a flush:(. Will keep up the table fan drying every evening and see if that sorts them out. They are already too far gone to spend a lot of effort on, the damage has already been done. The next run will certainly make up for this one, and they are already well under way.
The nug jar holds about a quarter ounce, so its a nice size to sit on the table and use, but I always imagined it to be larger, maybe because my minimum size jars are quarter gallon.

Back
Top Bottom