Dutch Dragons OG Kush - Blueberry White - 2'x2' Cab - Batmix Soil Grow - 250 Watt HPS

Re: Dutch Dragons OG Kush - Blueberry White - 2'x2' Cab - Batmix Soil Grow - 250 Watt

Hiyah CA,Indeed its that time again where I show you whats in my cupboard. Ive been alternating which side the ufo is on weekly, but the cooltube diagonaly in the box is not ideal. The tube is a bit big for the puny bulb. Still prity hot in there but theyre gonna have to live with it. Ive been kind of relaxed since my last harvest, its taken a lot of the worry away from growing, which is a double edged sword realy. Anyway Ive taken a few photos of them as of now, the quality of the pics is not great but youll haveto make do. Weve got buds but no trichs as of yet, still early days, just 2 weeks since the flip.
025203.JPG
027174.JPG
029155.JPG
028178.JPG
026187.JPG
032130.JPG
031140.JPG

Re: Dutch Dragons OG Kush - Blueberry White - 2'x2' Cab - Batmix Soil Grow - 250 Watt

Hiiyah spimp,Not a drastic strip em bare one on day 21 like others do. I take off leaves daily cause its less stressful and I don't want to stunt them. I usually start taking leaves about 2 weeks into veg up until about week 4 of flower.

Thanks for the kind comments,
The girls look quite shitty in the pics as they were a bit thirsty. Will take pics after feeding next week so they'll look a bit nicer. Nice to see you back Jaga;). Have a lovely week all.

Well its time for a bit of a weekly update,
The three week stretch is over, which makes my life a bit easier not having to constantly move the tops around into free space. They've had a feed of organic tomato food at half the recommended dose for tomatos, with plagron bat guano at 2 tbsp per two litres/half gallon water which has been through a brita filter and acclimatized. Oh yeah, 2 tbsp of raw cane sugar per 4 litres/gallon also which I dissolve in hot water before adding to the watering bottle. The Tomato feed is doing a good job to be honest, they haven't yellowed as early as usual and have been very happy. Gonna make a tea with a load of dried rotted banana peel bat shit and a load of the batmix soil for the next feed. Anyway, enough of my bullshit, heres a few pics of the girls. They are a bit mixed up in that scrog, but the back plant is the blueberry white and the front and rear right are og kush.
0011395.JPG
009800.JPG
0061026.JPG
0041225.JPG
0031330.JPG
0051171.JPG
0021387.JPG
007969.JPG

I am indeed a Welsh man, but I've been living here in Holland for the past fifteen years. I came over to sample the delights for the weekend, got a job, met the misses and the rest is history:)

I am indeed a Welsh man, but I've been living here in Holland for the past fifteen years. I came over to sample the delights for the weekend, got a job, met the misses and the rest is history:)

Very nice story. My lineage is allegedly from Wales. :)

OK 420 people, its been a week and its time to fill you all in on our progress. The largest of the tops are 4"tall off the screen with the rest of the tops about 3. Ideal as Ive got a lot going on at screen level and this shortness casts less shadow. The Blueberry White is a more limey green rather than the lush dark green of the OG, leading me to believe shes a hungry girl and the OG is doing great with minimal help from organic nutrients. I tend to water down my teas to a mellow level for them rather than ramming it in till the show stress. If my girls are happy with what they get then so am I. Resin production has kicked off now. Treated with the fungus gnat drench again yesterday and it smells prity rancid in the box today, that stuff smells like sweet beer shit, you know, the wet type you get in the morning after a shit load of beer the night before. Wont be using it again unless the yield has doubled. The sticky fly paper is however doing what it says on the packet and that's 'catching flies', or gnats in my case. I payed 50 euro cents for 4 and I change them once a week. A much more satisfying fix to the gnat problem me thinks, although I have had the sticky shit stuck in my hair once or twice, or maybe more. Anyway here's a couple of pic's of how they're doing.
day_28_flower_1.JPG
day_28_flower_7_.JPG
day_28_flower_6_.JPG
day_28_flower_5_.JPG
day_28_flower_4_.JPG
day_28_flower_3_.JPG
day_28_flower_2_.JPG

Done a bit of cropping on some of the pic's to get closer in, works a treat. You can realy pick up some good tips reading through the myriad of journals in progress:)
Have a good weekend everyone,
Dutch

Back
Top Bottom