Dutch Dragons Cheesy 2'x2' 250 HPS - Organic Soil Journal

I'm still a little worked up about how they sent these products in a 'Rolling Papers' package.....is there no discrepancy anymore :nomo:
Did the neighbor comment on the package, or are you in the clear?

Anyways, nice buds there Dutch! I'm not one for the night-time smoke, but I'll be awaiting a smoke report on these ladies ;)

I mean normal size rolling papers would be ok'ish but bloody king size !? ...

May aswell get the handcuffs out mate !

:thedoubletake::passitleft::straightface::whoa::surrender::shhh::bitingnails::yikes:

gahhhh careful, someone might get paranoid!

Wild Rose Bud, I payed about 5 euro each, but you can make your own DIY fabric grow pots Cannabags made from Eco Felt.
LA, thanks for your poetic vibes, they really help.
AG, yeah he gave me a funny look when he handed it over, but I reckon I'll be OK. Will for sure give a smoke report on this journal soon, I'm quite curious as to whether the smoke will be good from such a shite grow.
CA, the package was delivered to the old man across the road, the house next to mine has been vacant for years, so I don't think the old man will get too jealous:). He may actually be able to smell this cheese from over there:).
JASSA, I'm hoping it's gonna smoke good cause it indeed looks like sh*t:). Your grow will be fine dude, its in a different league of f*cked to mine.
J189RFC, I like handcuffs:).

Little update on the Jackies. They have perked up since the transplant:). Lower single bladed leaves are yellowing, which is pretty normal in this soil mix, its more of a flowering soil. I just strapped em down to get the lower branches powered up and get the light in there. I took a picture especially for you.
0011568.JPG

Happy Thanksgiving...

Weekly update time. The girls in flower had a good flush on Tuesday, I put 25 gallons of water through them each. Thought it might make the poisonous looking buds smokable. Just chopped the little one as the smallest buds were dying and turning to dust, so that one will give me an early taster. The other three are ready qua trich colour, but the pistils are not fully dying off back into the calyxes, so I will give them a bit longer, maybe the middle of the week, who knows.
The Jackies are opening up thanks to the little lst:), they seem to be a nice colour and are not droopy anymore, so I'm well happy with them. They are not huge (maybe 9 inches tall), but they are growing well considering the botched together setup they are in.
Cant wait to get the little ones under a screen:).
Yes yes, here are a couple of photos.
day_60_flower_001.JPG
Little one hanging up to dry, I know you should dry them in the dark, but hey:)
day_60_flower_002.JPG
Dead by dawn?
day_60_flower_007.JPG
The Jackie Family
day_60_flower_006.JPG
day_60_flower_005.JPG
day_60_flower_004.JPG
day_60_flower_003.JPG

Have yourselves a top weekend everybody.

Man I wanna try LED light so bad but not willing to pay money and find out it is not for me.... Looking at results keeps tempting me dang..
Loving how dense they look DD!

WRB, just sit back and wait for DD to show you what these LEDs can do, then order one b/c you're gonna like this outcome!

Back
Top Bottom