Airblasted's Herojuana OG LED Experiment

ALRIGHT! got it workin. :thumb:

Im trying to get good pictres but broke my canon 20D. so bear with me unil the SLR gets replaced!!

DSCN02766.JPG

I Finally was able to panda film the room. next is ventilation.

Heres the garden.

DSCN02827.JPG
DSCN02866.JPG

Watered again today with Floranova one part bloom. used about 3/4 strength. Its weird with the LED how little i water.

I think im going to use just water for the next watering. Prob a good idea?

Awesome! have you flowered with it yet? What would you say the footprint of the light is? i would say no more then 2'x2'??

sorry i missed this post somehow heh. i'm flowering with it right now, and my kush seems to be loving it. pics on my thread. i was using 2 UFO led lights, but one of them was defective so im down to one right now. its working great anyway. they supposedly cover like a 3'x4' area, i dont know about that.. i'd say 2x2 is optimum. i'm not having any problems though!

great new pics btw

Man this is a really cool grow, your set up is pretty awesome, I love the honeycomb set-up. Those planters are really cool, wicked shape to them! Like an oversized cone joint. Do you have any airflow problems with so many plants or foliage or is it not an issue. Or blockage to some of the plants or buds? Just curious because I have a similar sized area and would love to experiment with something like this. Really like the Herojuana crosses too. Not sure if you're in CO but I had seen a ton of it in the past at a bunch of different dispensaries. I picked up some purple herojuana out in Lakewood about 6 months ago that phenomenal. Definitely some of the most unique smelling herb I have ever smoked. Sooooo good wish I could find some more.

Man this is a really cool grow, your set up is pretty awesome, I love the honeycomb set-up. Those planters are really cool, wicked shape to them! Like an oversized cone joint. Do you have any airflow problems with so many plants or foliage or is it not an issue. Or blockage to some of the plants or buds? Just curious because I have a similar sized area and would love to experiment with something like this. Really like the Herojuana crosses too. Not sure if you're in CO but I had seen a ton of it in the past at a bunch of different dispensaries. I picked up some purple herojuana out in Lakewood about 6 months ago that phenomenal. Definitely some of the most unique smelling herb I have ever smoked. Sooooo good wish I could find some more.

Why thank you and welcome!!! I actually obtained everything from my school campus. although i do like the design, i feel that much space is being wasted by having such slender tubes. Next time i will keep the same amount of plants but maybe just use old 2, liter bottles painted black..

I havent run into any issues due to spacing, but i have been folling some journals and ill be cutting the fan leaves down soon, in order to allow more light and airflow..

Im in california, but have buddies in boulder who say the same thing!

Back
Top Bottom