Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & DWCt, White Widow Max

Re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow

how much mildew did you have before you chop your ladies down? are you keeping them to smoke? i just got pm on my medi bud and i am pretty sure im gonna just chuck her. its hard!

I've been told and have read in books, NOT to smoke mildewy bud. Can make you sick.

Re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture Unit, White Widow

nice fat buds acer:bravo:
Thanks Scare D Cat! I am very happy with the results too. I am having far better results than my last grow!! :thanks:

Re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture Unit, White Widow

Beautiful Acer those tops look DENSE. :bravo:
Yes sir! These tops are very dense and sticky too. I was removing a few dead leaves this am and my arms and hands felt like i dipped them in glue!

THRIPS !!*%$#@$$!!

I just noticed I have Thrips last night. I cannot see any damage done to the leaves yet. I am going to agressively fight them today

PLAN OF ACTION.
I am going to the local Hydro store to see if I can pick up some Thrip Eradication stuff.
I am also going to put some fly strips up.

Sanibel Green has had this recently too. I swear...down here insects appear out of thin air!!

I had to start tying my largest plant up in the last few days. My light is as high as it can possibly go.

9-15-10_001.JPG

LIGHT REFLECTOR IS SYNCHED UP TIGHT TO TENT FRAME FOR MAX HEADROOM

9-15-10_002.JPG

THE FLYING THRIPS ARE BOUNCING OFF MY LIGHT REFLECTOR

9-15-10_008.JPG

BEAUTIFUL FLOWER PICS

9-15-10_003.JPG

9-15-10_004.JPG

9-15-10_007.JPG

Looking good man! Fat buds, looks like it will be alright :)

SG

Nute day yesterday...

7 weeks into 12/12. 2 weeks before harvest on the tent girls. I still plan on letting the led cabinet plant finnish in the tent. I am noticing the buds growing on both plants still. I cannot wait....

:theband:

RICOLA!!!!!!!!

horn1.jpg

9-18-10_001.JPG

9-18-10_011.JPG

LED PLANT PHOTOS DID NOT COME OUT VERY GOOD.

9-18-10_018.JPG

1st Harvest!!! Whooo Hooooo!!!!!

I harvested my short bushy plant today and made room in my tent for the 2 plants that were in the LED cabinet. They are getting a super dose of light right now!

I am looking forward to get an end result of the weight. It is much much more than I anticipated. This is the first time I have ever had a harvest. My last grow was my first grow and it was a disaster. I think I learned from my mistakes!! I made alot of them! I must say, I never realized how much effort is involved in taking down a plant and trimming up the buds. I spent about 2 hours. I am sure I can do quicker next time.

PICTURE OF PLANT JUST BEFORE CHOPPING!

008353.JPG

PICTURE OF LED CABINET GIRLS IN THIER NEW HPS DIGS!

013233.JPG

HANGING COLAS

014213.JPG

HUGE BOWL O BUD
017158.JPG

SWEEEET!
020113.JPG

018140.JPG

Back
Top Bottom