Kruiz's 1st Deep Water Culture Grow, White Widow and White Castle

End of Week 4 Update:

The girls have grown a lot over the last week. These pictures were taken last night, just before going into the flower stage. There are 2 plants in each of the 3 buckets. I've gotta real runt in one of the White Castle buckets...

4thwkvegww.jpg

White Widow

4thwkvegwc2.jpg

White Castle

4thwkvegwc.jpg

White Castle

4thwkvegall.jpg

A group shot...

I also took the pumps out of each of the res' last week as well. It made changing out the nutes much easier! :yahoo:

Comments, ideas, suggestions, or criticism is welcome.

And Oz, I'd be glad to help you out anyway I can if you need it.

:thanks: for lookin'!

Hey buddy,I was wondering if you have a mother plant for clones,I want to set up something to work with my boxes,I don't want to use the bloombox for growing a mother i'm thinking about something like your set-up,what do you think. thanks. :peace: :roorrip:

Hey buddy,I was wondering if you have a mother plant for clones,I want to set up something to work with my boxes,I don't want to use the bloombox for growing a mother i'm thinking about something like your set-up,what do you think. thanks. :peace: :roorrip:
Hey Oz!

I have two mothers, 1 White Widow, the other White Castle. I just grow them each in a 12 quart pot with miracle grow soil. I set the ph to 6.3 and let the fertilizer in the miracle grow do it's thing. It's really quite easy. I just prune them every now and then to keep them at about 4' tall and take clones whenever I need them.

I have them cordoned off in another part of the basement using black plastic for walls, a 4'x2' grow light and a small fan for air circulation.

I'm sure there are easier ways to skin this cat, but this works well for me.

Hope this helps! :peace:

Kool ,what kind of light do you use ?, Thanks for your help.:thanks:

thanks buddy,you have been a big help:thanks::thanks::thanks::peace:

I gave u reps for your help,thanks again

have you thought about purchasing a chiller for your res? I grow in dirt but I have read in forums that you want the water about 65 to max nut uptake and lower risk of bacteria. I have not read your whole journal yet so my appologies if this has already been advised.
Thanks Prescription for your suggestions and ideas. At one point in the beginning of the veg cycle the res temps were way to high and I checked into the possibility of adding a chiller. Those things are very expensive so I thought I would add some ventilation into the room from the basement and another exhaust fan out. That did a pretty good job of lowering the res temps into the lower 70's. I also use a product called hygrozyme that seems to have kept every thing happy. I'm now in the flower stage and everything is much cooler and between 65-70 degrees, mostly in the mid 60's. So far so good, another 9-10 weeks until harvest.

Thanks again....

WoW ,they look great buddy, looks like things are moving in the right direction.:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::roorrip:

Man those things are grow'in like weeds,nice .:thumb::peacetwo:

Hey buddy,can you tell me where u got the Irigation Manifold for your water pump,or did it come wth the pump,I'm going DWC for a few Mothers and building it all, so any help would be great Thanks my friend.:peace:

Hey buddy,can you tell me where u got the Irigation Manifold for your water pump,or did it come wth the pump,I'm going DWC for a few Mothers and building it all, so any help would be great Thanks my friend.:peace:
I got the manifold at Home Depot and made by a company called DIG. I'd suggest getting your pump at a grow store as the pond pump I mistakingly bought ran a little too hot I think.

Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom