Kruiz's 1st Deep Water Culture Grow, White Widow and White Castle

Hey buddy,got a question,are ur mothers in soil or hydro,and if hydro,what ppm or ec are you keeping them maintaned at. thanks brother :tokin:
Hey Oz!

The mothers are in soil, miracle grow with fertilizer already in it. I ph the water to 6.3 and that's about it. Every once in a while I'll add a little AN Grow A&B, but not often and not much.

:peacetwo:

thank you ,i'm going to try this bubble thing for my Moms ,hope eveything is good with u. :thumb::peacetwo:

Update and pictures taken last Wednesday after 7 full weeks into flower.

And, my White Castle mama looks like she's going into flower. Dang!! :slide:

8thwkww.jpg

White Castle
8thwkww2.jpg

White Castle
8thwkwc3.jpg

White Widow
8thwkwc2.jpg

White Widow
8thwkwc.jpg

White Widow

Comments, suggestions, criticism and ideas welcome! :blunt:

Wow,:tokin: looks like heaven to me......:slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:

Hey Oz & All!

The fat lady sang last night and everything is harvested, dry and curing as I type. The Deep Water Culture was a great success and I got the highest yield I've ever gotten so far, 11.85oz total. 3.75oz of White Widow (2 plants) and 8.10oz of White Castle (4 plants). When I do this again, I will NOT put 2 plants in each bucket, only 1. It became a real pain in the butt dealing with them.

wwwcfinalDeep Water Culture1185oz.jpg

White Widow on the left, White Castle on the right! :lot-o-toke:

This journal is now complete and may be moved. :thanks:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Hey Oz & All!

The fat lady sang last night and everything is harvested, dry and curing as I type. The Deep Water Culture was a great success and I got the highest yield I've ever gotten so far, 11.85oz total. 3.75oz of White Widow (2 plants) and 8.10oz of White Castle (4 plants). When I do this again, I will NOT put 2 plants in each bucket, only 1. It became a real pain in the butt dealing with them.

wwwcfinalDeep Water Culture1185oz.jpg

White Widow on the left, White Castle on the right! :lot-o-toke:

This journal is now complete and may be moved. :thanks:

Fantastic my friend,:welldone::welldone::welldone::welldone::thumb::thumb::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom