Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & DWCt, White Widow Max

Re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow

Scare Dee Cat, Unfortunately the answer is Yes.

My HPS plants will be harvested first. I am hoping to transfer the LED's into the tent for the last stage of thier life so they can get an oportunity to get bigger.:wood:

i am amazed at the difference:nicethread:

Re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow

Acer, I don't think anyone mentioned this yet, but you could add some CFL's to the LED tent as supplemental lighting. The added light would help those buds grow.

Green,

The temp inside my cabinet is already 85 degrees all day long with my LED's.
I think CFL's would raise the temp too high.

I am planning on moving the plant into the HPS tent anyways in about 3 weeks when I harvest the plants that are in there now. :surf:

This is some sound advice. When i get my LED's Im am deff going to use CFL's pertaining to the cycle im in. Going to add some blue for veg then some red for flower :)

I think it is great advice too. If I didn't have the heat problem.

Thanks for stoppin by!!:)

i am amazed at the difference:nicethread:

I am totally amazed too!! If I didn't see it with my own two eyes I wouldn't have believed it! :peace:

Nice thread Acer ! I too just chopped a couple of clones that were under a led, and put 2 nice NLs in their place but switched out the 288 led for my 400 hps , mostly due to your coverage of the diff. between the two lights , I think my NLs will do much better under an HPS !! Great thread Acer !! Anyone want to buy an LED !!?? :peace:

Nice thread Acer ! I too just chopped a couple of clones that were under a led, and put 2 nice NLs in their place but switched out the 288 led for my 400 hps , mostly due to your coverage of the diff. between the two lights , I think my NLs will do much better under an HPS !! Great thread Acer !! Anyone want to buy an LED !!?? :peace:
Hey there ol hippy!!
I plan on keeping my led just for vegging. I am thinking about using my cabinet with the LED's to veg my plants when I am about 30 days away from harvest in my HPS tent. That way I can cut about 30 days of grow time and keep myself in weed without running out!!.

I have been without weed for several days and have been trying to get some.... It is tough to be jonesing for weed with all those buds growing and smelling the way they do.
I cannot wait till I can harvest!!:blunt:

I know the feeling we've been smoking small air buds that I've been trimming from the 2 clones that I chopped yesterday, a good bit early but I got tired of waiting for them to finnish under the LED. Threw 2 NLs into the tent and switched the led for my 400 HPS, we'll see if that helps these guys to flower better ...I just can't stand to pay for weed anymore ....your grow under the hps looks great I hope mine do better than this last grow under the led ...take care Acer :peace:

I scored some weed finally. I paid 125 for a quarter oz. Weed is not as good as I would like.

I should have about 3 weeks to go till harvest! My plants are looking awesome... I can tell the weed is going to be very strong!! I can't wait! :blunt:

I scored some weed finally. I paid 125 for a quarter oz. Weed is not as good as I would like.

I should have about 3 weeks to go till harvest! My plants are looking awesome... I can tell the weed is going to be very strong!! I can't wait! :blunt:

that street week cost is out of sight, noughting like your own home grown:bong:

I may have to drive down the coast to the dispensary this wk myself, I can't stand smoking this green air bud crap.....I have to work tomorrow so maybe go sat !! Hate to spend the money on overpriced weed !! I'm really feeling these dispensaries over charge for the crap they sell...If you ask any one who works there an opinion on what your thinking of it's always "right on dude that stuffs the bomb" spare me your ass hole remarks and sales pitch , half of the jerks who work in these places barely look old enough to be out during the day alone ...I guess I'm just grumpy too much work not enough weed .....:peace:

My buddy who live outs there hippy says one place looks like a High School Musical thing lol because all the kids who work there look like highschoolers..

SG

The last time I went there all the kids working there were playing pc games !! I have albums older then them !! :yikes: I'm so old every time I fart there's a dust cloud !!

LoL hippy, I remember when I had my 215 card, you are so right hippy, you get these youngsters who swear they know it all, and try to charge you outrageous prices for bud thats worth maybe 45-50 an eighth, but they want 55 or 60. To be completely honest, when I had the card, I got it to grow, I hardly ever purchased there overpriced products. Trying to charge 50 and 60 a gram for Bubble hash because of some made up name they conjured up for marketing purposes. Some of us exploit Cannabis, others embrace it for what it's meant for. :smokin:

What really pisses me off are the ones who shake all their buds first and then try to sell you the kief for 40 a gram !! When they stole it from the buds they want to sell you for 60 an 1/8th !! I only buy from them when I'm hard up !! At first it was great to be able to walk into a place that smelled so good and look at all the goodies there !! But when you have to open your wallet up so wide to pay for it ... it sucks ... Right now as I'm sitting here I can smell the bags of weed drying in the closet (had to chop 2 plants at 5 wks flowering cause of powdery mildue ) they smell soooo strong I wonder how they would be if they finished !!?? I just hope there good enough to smoke ...My gf swears she gets stoned on the few buds we dried in the oven it just doesn't really get me too good ??!! Oh well well see how the NLs turn out in a couple of months ...Take it slow Gramps (lol) dont know if you title here has that meaning !? :peace:

I am sooooooo Glad I scored some decent weed!

It was very tempting to test one of my imature buds.

I find an almost dark comforting knowing that there is trouble in the MM Pharm field.

I am about 1000 miles away from the nearest MM Pharm! LOL!!!:laughtwo:

Wish i knew where there was one think closest is NJ. Just a shame that many states deprive people of a medicine.

What really pisses me off are the ones who shake all their buds first and then try to sell you the kief for 40 a gram !! When they stole it from the buds they want to sell you for 60 an 1/8th !! I only buy from them when I'm hard up !! At first it was great to be able to walk into a place that smelled so good and look at all the goodies there !! But when you have to open your wallet up so wide to pay for it ... it sucks ... Right now as I'm sitting here I can smell the bags of weed drying in the closet (had to chop 2 plants at 5 wks flowering cause of powdery mildue ) they smell soooo strong I wonder how they would be if they finished !!?? I just hope there good enough to smoke ...My gf swears she gets stoned on the few buds we dried in the oven it just doesn't really get me too good ??!! Oh well well see how the NLs turn out in a couple of months ...Take it slow Gramps (lol) dont know if you title here has that meaning !? :peace:

how much mildew did you have before you chop your ladies down? are you keeping them to smoke? i just got pm on my medi bud and i am pretty sure im gonna just chuck her. its hard!

Hey Everyone....

Nute day was yesterday.

I am now 6 weeks into flower.

My LED cabinet plants are not eating the nutes so I mixed another 1000 ppm mixture.
I have been doing alot of super cropping on the LED plants. I am completely out of room to grow up and out. The flowers are starting to be much more pronounced.

My HPS tent plants eat nutes like crazy. The buds are huge.

I have one plant that seems to be maturing faster and will be harvested first. As soon as I can harvest I am moving my Two plant tub from the LED cabinet to the HPS tent.

9-11-10_003.JPG

Bud sites on LED plants

9-11-10_007.JPG

I have been doing alot of supercropping lately on the LED cabinet

9-11-10_009.JPG

The HPS Plants same age as the LED plants

9-11-10_011.JPG

9-11-10_026.JPG

9-11-10_027.JPG

Back
Top Bottom