Katins's White Widow LED Micro Grow #3

If your talking about the purple veins in the leaves that could be a def.
Hi Kismet. Yeah, veins show the def, leaves are getting pale etc. But those purple sugar leaves and edges of leaf cerations leaves me wondering what else that may be. Not that I'm dying to know, just an observation :)

Could just be a different phenotype ? I could pop 10 beans of the same strain and probably find at least one or two that look different than the rest?
Yeah, might be. She doesn't seem to struggle at all, so no concerns from my side :)
Will post an update later. She is looking quite impresive overall.

Yeah! Looking suuuper purdy K. Getting nice and cloudy ... still some fresh pistols tho, so you’re going to wait awhile, yes?

It really does look great!

:Namaste:
Thanks Amy :) yeah, the plan remains the same, two more weeks. And maybe more, since I probably won't be in a chop mood on new years eve :)

She looks awesome! I want to learn how to grow them like you do. Just incredible.

Ttklaus
Thanks TTK :) Nothing fancy here, like bend a branch, snip a leaf etc. :) I still have to learn how not to break branches while training... lol
When are you going to start a journal for your new grow?

Noticed I still have some infused coconut oil. Anyone has a favorite edible recipe to share? Preferrably the one that packs a punch. By that, I mean I shouldn't eat a load of them to feel the effects.
Some sort of cookies maybe?

Thanks TTK :) Nothing fancy here, like bend a branch, snip a leaf etc. :) I still have to learn how not to break branches while training... lol
When are you going to start a journal for your new grow?

Right here: TTKlaus Grow 4: 1st From Clones!

not very active, but I'm about to chop!

TTKlaus

Back
Top Bottom