Katins's White Widow LED Micro Grow #3

Well, I don't know what to say... after 72 hours of drying, she weighed in at 43g. I find it hard to believe. Thought maybe she isn't dry enough yet. However, I put her into a curing jar with a higrometer and the RH isn't rising at all. In 1.5 hours it increased by only 3% and at the moment is 47%. Will see wat it'll be in the morning, but if this weight is true, then boy was that an improvement :)
So it was 19g of lower buds and fluff, and 24 g of the top colas. Funny, because I weiged all the dried plant material and it was 50 g. Then cut the colas and buds off the stems. Stems alone weighed 6g. So 1g simply dissolved.. lol
So this was the best grow by all aspects. Yield and grams per day has increased by 26% and 9% respectively, compared to my last grow.
Getting closer and closer to the 50g mark..:ganjamon:

Bigger plants don't fit into my box :)
Seriously, I'm an urban grower and at the moment I really can't afford anything bigger. I would set myself up at least a 2x2 if only I had space for that. So I look at you guys and your room sized grow tents and I am changing my face color with envy... :)

True. Well I have plans and hopefully, if planets align correctly, the 2x2 is not more tan a year, maybe a year and a half away. Man, I'd grow 4-5 different strain each time just to try as much of them as possible :)

I'll look forward to catching that link, make sure you post it here too. I've got a lot to learn. Stellar Grow Katins! Nice Pics too!

Thanks for the kind words @Agemon! I will not close this journal untill I post a link to the new one :) The plan for that is around next weekend-ish.

Bravo K! I did say it was looking like the biggest haul yet :bravo: So great to see the adjustments and improvements each time. I totally agree with UA - 57 not too bad. Some folks actually prefer them around there.

Sorry it took me so long to check in - and miss the harvest weigh-in in the moment :rolleyes: Hope the new year is kicking off for you well in other areas too! :Namaste:

Cheers guys and gal :)
Actually, I hadn't been updating on this, but the boveda pack did the job and now the RH is sitting at 64% most of the time. I'm opening the jar every other day.
10 more days and I'm going to taste her finally :)

Meanwhile, the box will serve as a meat dryer for making a roe buck tenderloin jerky :) :)
20190120_103518.jpg

Back
Top Bottom