KillaKash First Grow White Widow Auto 2021

If anyone else uses this info in the future they should know, it is know that you have to reduce nutrient strength for autoflowers. This is the schedule I'd recommend. If your using a hydro system you should probably continue micr and grow with bloom.

Screenshot_20210405-161354~2.png
Good lord that’s a lot of stuff to buy! o_O

Agreed, I'm using the base nutrients, big bud, bud candy, b-52, voodoo juice, and overdrive. Any advice for a cheaper way to go with the hydro/ hempy setup?
I’m a big believer in Flying Skull nutrients. They are more geared to the commercial grower but you can buy it in 1lb and 4lb tubs. I started my plants on only Micro and Grow. Check out my journal if you want to see the results of two weeks of veg.

I’m a big believer in Flying Skull nutrients. They are more geared to the commercial grower but you can buy it in 1lb and 4lb tubs. I started my plants on only Micro and Grow. Check out my journal if you want to see the results of two weeks of veg.
Thanks, I'll read up on them.

So yesterday was the end of week 3 and I've noticed one plant is either the only one in veg or it's growth is just better. Honestly I expected them all to look like the big one. I messed up on the nutrients and caught it the next day but still burned them. The two in the water farms took it the worst. They have recovered and made progress, I'm not pro at this but I have high hopes. But anyways, picture update

IMG_20210411_195300277_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210411_195154087_HDR.jpg

Looking good. Im running the same strain right now from ck. It was my first grow so I just started with 1 in case I messed up too much. I'm in the middle of week 6 right now. Using a similar light setup an sf1000 led.

20210410_191022.jpg

Looking good. Im running the same strain right now from ck. It was my first grow so I just started with 1 in case I messed up too much. I'm in the middle of week 6 right now. Using a similar light setup an sf1000 led.

20210410_191022.jpg
Beautiful!! Did you run into any problems with it? Also you got anymore pics or tips?

Beautiful!! Did you run into any problems with it? Also you got anymore pics or tips?

The first problem was that I packed the soil down too tight and I think that stunted its growth, it's very small and bushy. I also assumed the water from my nearby spring had some kind of calcium in it, and I was wrong so I had to start adding calmag to my water. Here are a couple more pics from earlier in the week.

20210413_072305.jpg

20210407_212519.jpg

Wow, @Costanza, those have got to be the smallest plants in flower I’ve ever seen, and they look good! It gives me hope for the one I culled from the main grow.
I was absolutely shocked when this thing started flowering at week 4. I grew in fox farm ocean forest and wasnt sure when to start giving veg nutes and didn't give its first dose until it was too late and I noticed small hairs

I was absolutely shocked when this thing started flowering at week 4. I grew in fox farm ocean forest and wasnt sure when to start giving veg nutes and didn't give its first dose until it was too late and I noticed small hairs
Was it week 4 from seed?

Was it week 4 from seed?
Yeah at the end of week 4 she started flowering. I have 2 more I started in the last week on coco so I will start feeding in the next couple days and hopefully get a much bigger plant

Yeah at the end of week 4 she started flowering. I have 2 more I started in the last week on coco so I will start feeding in the next couple days and hopefully get a much bigger plant
I think you have an auto growing, given it went into flower after 4 weeks without a lighting adjustment to 12/12.
She won't get much bigger, buds will fill hopefully . But what you see is what you get at this point.
Photo's will provide a better harvest if you can provide 12 hrs darkness.
Bill

I think you have an auto growing, given it went into flower after 4 weeks without a lighting adjustment to 12/12.
She won't get much bigger, buds will fill hopefully . But what you see is what you get at this point.
Photo's will provide a better harvest if you can provide 12 hrs darkness.
Bill
Yeah I chose an auto because I have a tiny tent it's only 2x2x5. I plan on getting a 4x4 or 5x5 by then end of next month and then I'm gonna try a photo. I assumed an auto would be easy for a first grow and it's been challenging. Hoping the next 2 have better veg stages

The light I have is the spiderfarmer 1000 led. I didn't do anything special I just hung the light.
LOL you can tell this is my first grow, I don't even know what a blue light is. I went really cheap with the chinese light because I was broke and my job owed me money and decided to be cheap and give me a visa gift card instead of cash so I had to spend it on something and saw this complete spiderfarmer tent kit for 299 so the entire setup was 300. Next grow I plan on getting a much better light and a bigger tent.

Yeah it's hella choices to choose from when it comes to these lights. You just looking for a good full spectrum. Now a lot of those lights actually blue and red. Mine is white light with some blue and red mixed in. So a lot of blue light would make them short and bushy like yours, Red light stretch them out and helps with flowering.

Back
Top Bottom