White Widow Auto 1st Grow

Yep so do I. In the last week for sure though! Those last bit of white pistils will bulk it up more
So what do yo think to flush or not to flush . Sorry for the annoying questions don't want to mess this up at the end after all this work

here’s the tricky part... after a few runs you’ll get a feel for it. I say there’s about a week left.. maybe give rather then take if anything. Say you’ve been feeding once every three days, and today’s feeding day. I would feed today, then three days from now. Give them straight water and let them ride it out till chop day. If you end up needing more days after the day you thought you were chopping. Some hit them with nutrients again right away after the flush to not starve the plant. It’s a growers preference though.

here’s the tricky part... after a few runs you’ll get a feel for it. I say there’s about a week left.. maybe give rather then take if anything. Say you’ve been feeding once every three days, and today’s feeding day. I would feed today, then three days from now. Give them straight water and let them ride it out till chop day. If you end up needing more days after the day you thought you were chopping. Some hit them with nutrients again right away after the flush to not starve the plant. It’s a growers preference though.
So shes getting fed every 3 days or so now . Do I keep feeding on that schedule until chop . In other words does she need a period of time with no water before chop? Also do you do the 48hrs of dark before the chop?

I do not leave my plants in the dark before choo. Most of the time I’m battling multiple plants all having different harvest windows. I don’t have the space with adequate air flow to keep it in the dark so I don’t bother. I’ve done it and I haven’t really noticed a real difference. There’s no real hard scientific evidence showing one way or the other is better. Only bro science. It’s all a preference from one grower to another really.

it’s the same with harvesting your plants while the soil is dry. There’s no hard evidence leaning one way or the other. Some say that harvesting while the soil is dry, is better for harvesting because there’s less water intake in the colas. But like I said above, there’s no real hard evidence leaning one way or the other.

I do not leave my plants in the dark before choo. Most of the time I’m battling multiple plants all having different harvest windows. I don’t have the space with adequate air flow to keep it in the dark so I don’t bother. I’ve done it and I haven’t really noticed a real difference. There’s no real hard scientific evidence showing one way or the other is better. Only bro science. It’s all a preference from one grower to another really.

it’s the same with harvesting your plants while the soil is dry. There’s no hard evidence leaning one way or the other. Some say that harvesting while the soil is dry, is better for harvesting because there’s less water intake in the colas. But like I said above, there’s no real hard evidence leaning one way or the other.
Bro science never works out well for me

3040B0D8-CA83-4160-869F-119013D92E17.jpeg
DBFE431A-9403-402F-A676-7B0BD88D9A2A.jpeg
AAAF369F-A752-40CE-969D-934929A7969A.jpeg
7965ADEF-8008-44F7-A6D2-DB5FDE1046E4.jpeg

Fed her yesterday just ph’ed water . So I guess I didn’t really feed her or did I :Rasta:

I just started my grow with White widow fem. and gelato fem. from cropking and using the same lights. Let me see if I get something that looks as good. :thumb:
You should start a journal lot of really good growers on here and everyone is very helpful

Also I just got my 5gal pots and ordered a mars-hydro ts 1000 hydro to add to my set up . As soon as this one is harvested Im going to go right into next grow .
That’s what I like to hear! :high-five:

:cool: already ahead on that one.

I added my journal to my signature. I'm just starting out, so not much there. I plan on doing more here in the coming weeks as my setup is finished and I finish the remodel.
I like you name.
welcome to :420:

3648F063-3020-4C20-AA51-42505ED4C6D5.jpeg
C0522262-638E-4902-A70A-F9F1C6C8E0C1.jpeg
6D5AAA51-0BC4-4B18-B644-B814917CEB9B.jpeg
D2EE34C5-4C8C-40E2-9F6E-C2F91AD7D8D8.jpeg
F00414E0-1B69-4B7D-AFE3-08CE006C2A4B.jpeg

Im going to water her again tonight just ph’ed water . @Backlipslide Do you think shes ready for the axe this weekend ?
Awesome grow brother I dig your set up mine is similar , and no my friend I don't think she is ready yet but backlipslide will know for sure ! I got in on this one way to late I just ran an auto for the first time , they got huge ,here's a pic ! And what are you planning to grow next ????
IMG_20200429_202714.jpg
IMG_20200420_200937.jpg
IMG_20200406_185645.jpg

If it were up to me, I’d say no, she’s not quite ready. In all honesty it’s not up to me. It’s up to you. I understand that you’ve never done this before and don’t know what your exactly looking for. I have no problem helping you, but it’s up to you to decide at what type of high your looking for. If it were mine. I’d let her go a while longer.
Here maybe this will help you! :high-five:
B58767CC-5F67-409E-894D-6479A5EB2B82.jpeg

Awesome grow brother I dig your set up mine is similar , and no my friend I don't think she is ready yet but backlipslide will know for sure ! I got in on this one way to late I just ran an auto for the first time , they got huge ,here's a pic ! And what are you planning to grow next ????
IMG_20200429_202714.jpg
IMG_20200420_200937.jpg
IMG_20200406_185645.jpg
Wow they look great!! Ive been flushing for almost a week not sure if I should start feeding again with mc ? I was thinking she’s in the window but Im not sure.
next run is going to be photos crop king hash plant as soon as this is finished

Back
Top Bottom