White Widow Auto 1st Grow

If it were up to me, I’d say no, she’s not quite ready. In all honesty it’s not up to me. It’s up to you. I understand that you’ve never done this before and don’t know what your exactly looking for. I have no problem helping you, but it’s up to you to decide at what type of high your looking for. If it were mine. I’d let her go a while longer.
Here maybe this will help you! :high-five:
B58767CC-5F67-409E-894D-6479A5EB2B82.jpeg
Im looking for more to a couch lock type of high . I agree she doesn’t look ready . Im not sure if I should go back to feeding her mc though or just let her ride it out on plain old h20

Give her another feeding, about .5 (ish) less then what you were feeding before. :thumb:
Interesting thing since shes only been getting water for a week . Shes gotten this buildup of ????? I dont think its mold it almost feels and looks like salt it in the plant tray to after the water dried out . Maybe the calmag ? Idk i would take a pic but im high :ganjamon:

3BD8ED45-DADB-4DAB-8A45-A0514C31230A.jpeg

Got home to this !!!! Weekends off to a great start
Sweet addition!
Plant looking good! Did you chop her?

I left mine in darkness for 48+ hours in 16c and it turned them into smelling of hay....if u were to do this id put them in darkness in a room at about 20c.

Sweet addition!
Plant looking good! Did you chop her?

I left mine in darkness for 48+ hours in 16c and it turned them into smelling of hay....if u were to do this id put them in darkness in a room at about 20c.
She’s still going consensus was shes not ready yet . Ill post some trichome pics tonight. Sucks I started flushing too early hope I didn’t mess anything up too bad .
Hay! That doesn’t sound good . Did you still smoke it or use to make oil?

She’s still going consensus was shes not ready yet . Ill post some trichome pics tonight. Sucks I started flushing too early hope I didn’t mess anything up too bad .
Smell did go away after cure but it was crazy strong right out the darkness...planned to put it to oil making but im out of herb so i might just end up smoking it!

Flushing is debated topic...i flush for my own personal reasons...like BLS said, personal preference as there arguments on both sides.

Smell did go away after cure but it was crazy strong right out the darkness...planned to put it to oil making but im out of herb so i might just end up smoking it!

Flushing is debated topic...i flush for my own personal reasons...like BLS said, personal preference as there arguments on both sides.
Shes probably gonna be ready to feed tomorrow. Im gonna start up the mega crop again because who knows how long she going to go for .

This is suppose to be my white widow. Looks totally different except yours is alot bigger Mine might smell more.No expert, but it is how a I would imagine a Skunk would look like.Its skunky.
Yeah the look completely different lol. I think yours will end up bigger . She has nosmell really unless you touch the buds . Then she smells fruity

You won’t mess it up bro. My sour Jack surprised me and shot more pistils out after my 1 week flush. Four days after the flush, I fed it more MC and didn’t flush again after. Hey @780grow how did you like the Sour Jack? I think it tastes great and punches you right in the face!

Yep! Sourjack you gave me was dank! Loved the smell when i first opened the jar! I cant wait to clone and flower her up! The colors on the leaves on yours @Backlipslide was awesome!
Thanks brother!! And thanks for backing me up!!
Im excited to see what your gunna do with it!

6112E1F5-A732-4461-AFAC-0E9FED61B0C7.jpeg
CC19EF72-5618-4446-BB52-6576C41A3B8E.jpeg

Fed her with nutes last night . The news mars-hydro light is great!!! All the lower buds that the blurple light wasnt reaching are now swelling . Thinking about ditching the blurple and buying another mars-hydro for next grow
Omg! Your leaves are yellowing!! Should we panic?
nope..:ganjamon:

she looks great brother!! I see a lot of cloudy but not much for amber, in that picture anyways.

Thanks brother!! And thanks for backing me up!!
Im excited to see what your gunna do with it!

Omg! Your leaves are yellowing!! Should we panic?
nope..:ganjamon:

she looks great brother!! I see a lot of cloudy but not much for amber, in that picture anyways.
Pshhh who cares about yellow leaves Im chillaxing like you said :blunt:. The sugar leafs have a lot more amber for whatever thats worth. Shes gonna go at least another week I wont have time to harvest her until the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom