Blastabowl's 1st White Widow Grow

this is our clone room setup
the 5 on the left are white widow and the 3 in the right corner are blueberry

Photo_1601.jpg

Photo_1591.jpg

Photo_158.jpg

Photo_157.jpg

Update:
Hey guys the two white widows are now on day 17 of flowering and bud formation is looking great. I went to the local hydro shop and purchased Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow and Pro Bloom as well as Cha Ching. But unfortunately one of my cats wandered her way in to the veg box and rooted up four of the WW clones :yikes:. All the rest are doing fine though. pics to come soon.:rollit:

So today i filled nine pots with the clones for my next grow. Roots were breaking the rock wool on all nine clones so i transplanted them into 3 gal pots filled with Fox Farm Ocean Forest and some extra perlite. The Strains for this grow are pretty mixed i have thus far 3 Grand Daddy Purple 1 Purple Urkle 2 Super Silver Haze 2 Lavender and 1 Bubba Kush. And soon to be transplanted i have 4 White Widow 2 Blueberry and 1 more Purple Urkle. Hope all goes well, I've been giving them the low dosage of nutes with plans to increase the dosage after a few waterings.

Here are some pics i took recently of the clones. Just below we have 3 Grand Daddy Purple, 2 Purple Urkle, 2 Super Silver Haze, 2 Lavender and 1 Bubba Kush

newclones2.JPG

Newclones1.JPG

Below are the White Widow clones i took from my flowering White Widows.

WW4201.JPG

These 3 would be my Blueberry.

BB4201.JPG

And Now The pictures of the flowering room on day 19.

flowering_day191.JPG

flowering_day192.JPG

flowering_day193.JPG

flowering_day194.JPG

flowering_day195.JPG

flowering_day196.JPG

Well thats all i got for now. I'm a little worried about the blueberry none of my other clones reacted the way these did. Enjoy =):grinjoint:

Yeah i was pretty disappointed to see the four little plants laying there all chewed up, but i never thought of stuffing her as punishment but now that you mention it, it defiantly seems like a fair and balanced punishment for such a gruesome crime. lol jk but thanks for the words of encouragement.

and thanks for the rep biggreenbuds

I just watch that very interesting video Medical Marijuana posted on the hype of og kush and bubba kush, and i noticed they were suggesting that such strains as super silver haze are superior and i would agree with that from my smoking experience SSH is a much better smoke. But i just thought that it was cool that i have both of these strains in my garden so ill be able to make a comparison of the two strains for myself. :ganjamon:

Wow, so i was sitting on my computer browsing these forums earlier today when i smelled something awful, so i looked over to my veg box (located near the computer) and i noticed smoke emitting from my 125w CFL grow light and hood from hydrofarm, i have not figured out yet what that was due to my main worry was finding an alternate home for my many ladies that were in there under that light. I found an alternate place and they are now all under 240ws of fluorescent tubes, (3 fixtures with 2 tubes each at 40w a tube) pictures of that soon to come. I'm just glad i was sitting here when it happened, who knows what would have happened had i been out. :thedoubletake: the widows are now on day 29 of flowering and are putting on more weight each day can't wait to harvest, im thinking these will be chopped down on the 4th of July, now hows that for fireworks? :rollit:

dood u make me worry know my cabinet is gonna catch fire !!! i wired it all myself and i dont really know how.

it would be very nice to have those babies on 4th of july :yummy:

Well i freaked out i thought the whole thing was going up in flames but after i frantically unplugged everything the smoking discontinued and i was very relieved. Maybe the cfl just burnt out this isn't its first cycle but i've never seen that before.

Back
Top Bottom