Radogast's First Indoor Seed Grow - In Search of Mothers

Right back at ya pal :thumb:

photo_2264.JPG

:cheer:

:welldone::amen::cough:

Looked at White Widow again through the scope tonight. I think we are around 50/50 cloudy so I'd say at least one more week of flowering. I'll probablsince y stretch it to the weekend unless the family decides to harvest, wash, trim and hang dry without me. I think the only step they would have questions about is the bud washing :)

I don't have a medical recommendation for the the teenagers to smoke, but if they were over 30 the doctors would probably approve.
One of them has diagnosed PTSD and clinical depression. The other has an ADD family diagnosis and has been on a school IEP (special educational plan) since second grade. They have both shown marked social skills and emotional processing improvements from "recreational" cannabis consumption :)

I think the whole family finds it hilarious that I almost never smoke and yet run the grow areas.
They are all grateful for the quality cannabis.

I think we finally convinced them they shouldn't go bragging to their friends about the good smoke at home when they were shown a couple of "friends" apparently casing our house. Fortunately these small town kids gossip so much that it was simple matter of showing some actual friends the motion sensors and other alarm system sensors in the house. My wife also let it slip to a dealer who knows everyone that I had tried to grow but ended up quitting when my flowering plants died from root rot. The official story is the 'medical' the kids are smoking was from a guy at Brandeis. We can't get more until the students come back for fall semester - plus it cost $350 for an ounce that was light. The consensus is the guy at Brandeis sold us wicked weed.

Personally, I don't get involved in the teenage storytelling, but the lesson in creative discretion is good for the young adults.

You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!
[Begin Theme Song] "Gonna Fly Now"
[/End Theme Song]

Nice thick & full buds Radogast.

We have amber !

In my 60x-100x, hard to focus microscope:

View #1 : Three of five trichomes with amber heads, one head missing, all five stems cloudy.

View #2 : one of three trichomes with amber head, two of three stems cloudy.

View #3 : one of four stems cloudy, no amber.

I'll check again tomorrow. I may be harvesting this week. Thursday?

I read a study where plants were given 24 hours of darkness before harvest and plants were not given a period of darkness before harvest. Both plants cannabinoids were tested and were nearly identical, the myth of giving your plants a period of darkness before harvest has been debunked.

I read a study where plants were given 24 hours of darkness before harvest and plants were not given a period of darkness before harvest. Both plants cannabinoids were tested and were nearly identical, the myth of giving your plants a period of darkness before harvest has been debunked.

And THAT ANSWER is why I posted my thought here, so I can walk a path of wise words, not superstition.

...now about the New Moon tonight :)

I also agree with John. Theres nothing to prove that the extended period of darkness increases trichome production either.

Also, in nature, the sun and its daylight doesn't take a day off..

I never believed this silly myth

I also agree with John. Theres nothing to prove that the extended period of darkness increases trichome production either.

Also, in nature, the sun and its daylight doesn't take a day off..

I never believed this silly myth

This is but one of the many myths involved in doing what we do. Thanks for debunking - it was always suspect to me and I never did it. Always turned out with great product.

Back
Top Bottom