Radogast's First Indoor Seed Grow - In Search of Mothers

In recognition of how I enjoyed many a Rockford Files rerun in the late 70s, and how I was ALWAYS smoking Cannabis or drinking scotch while watching,

I have opened a NEW GROW JOURNAL. Click on Radogast 2 in my link

#__________ an extended write from the Oregon Journal :

:bravo:

James Garner, famous for his role as Jim Rockford, the private eye in the 1970s hit show "The Rockford Files," was a longtime marijuana consumer who thought pot should be legal and alcohol outlawed.

Garner died Saturday. He was 86.

Celebstoner's-Steve Bloom and-Jake Ellison-at-The Seattle PI-point out-Garner's memoir,-"The Garner Files,"-in which the actor explains:-

“I started smoking marijuana in my late teens. I drank to get drunk but ultimately didn’t like the effect. Not so with grass. Grass is smooth. It had the opposite effect from alcohol: it made me more tolerant and forgiving. …

“I smoked marijuana for 50 years. I don’t know where I’d be without it. It opened my mind to a lot of things, and now it’s active ingredient, THC, relaxes me and eases my arthritis pain. I’ve concluded that marijuana should be legal and alcohol should be illegal. But, good luck with that

My wife started seeds in water last night.

You may follow their grow and the resuscitation of the clones in my new "yard"
Radogast 2 - Return of the Clones

20140726_065646.jpg

That should hold you for awhile!:goodjob:

If it were me, it would hold for a year!
As medicine, it goes faster.
If I had the clones ready to flower like I planned 11 weeks ago, this would be a more than adequate supply.
Best laid plans :)

But I am happy, happy happy! Great harvest subtotal. Great jarring day, celebrated in the spirit of Bacchus!

Back
Top Bottom