Radogast 2 - Return of the Clones

Harvest Day - The last of the first clones

When I started this journal, I had no idea I was going to struggle for so many months until the plants started to grow again. I also had no idea I would end up doing a perpetual grow and frequent harvests. But here we are....

17 months ago I began this journal starting with 10 week old clones that were failing to thrive...The last of these clones, 604 days old today, is finally ready for harvest. It is a milestone for me, but not a literal success. If it ALWAYS took 600 days to grow a 6 gram plant, I would need to grow about 400 plants to keep up with recent consumption levels :rofl: :rofl: I am grateful that most of my girls have given better bud and higher yields per day.

Caramelicious Quiffa - grown from a clone taken 5/5/2013

20151226_161210.jpg

Trimmed and waiting to be washed.

20151227_144238-1.jpg

And yes I was barefoot and in shirt sleeves outdoors in New Englan. --- November and December were a pleasant surprise this year
:circle-of-love:

Our first few inches of snow for the season are expected in about a day and a half.

Running low

Hani's cola is a lot shorter - and the Janice jar is low. Janice only lasted this long because she makes a person very, very sleepy. Great for insomnia.

20151227_142331-1.jpg

My wife opened up her stash jar (tall empty mother jar in back) and spread out the strains in jars so she can pick and choose among the dwindling supply.
Wasn't it nice of Michael's to have overstocked stash jars with chalkboard labels at 2/$1 ? :rofl:

20151227_142608-2.jpg

January looks to be a good month to refill jars.

20151224_220010-2.jpg

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I touched that hanging temperature and humidity sensor yesterday - my fingers got sticky :yummy::slide:

Whew! You had me worried there for a moment Rad. We can't have her running out of the homegrown wonders now, can we? :love:

Introducing: White Widow Ava and Caramelicious Latrice Royal

White Widow Ava: named after the Ava Gardner look-a-like in Jim Lehrer's book, White Widow.

20151227_180040-1.jpg

Caramelicious Latrice Royal: named after a Caramelicious queen from Ru Paul's Drag Race.
Like her namesake, Latrice Royal has faced adversity. Yesterday morning her root was exposed and her head was underground. She was laying sideways in the corner of her pot.
I lightly buried her root and freed her head.

Caramelicious Latrice Royal on the afternoon of her first day, struggling to raise her head.

20151227_180057-1.jpg

By this morning Latrice had managed to raise her head, so (afer this photo) I tucked 1/2" of soil around her root to prop her upright.

20151228_111242-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom