Radogast 2016 - The Neverending Growing

Sadly, my abbreviated stay wasn't quite long enough to allow for me to enjoy more of what was there. It was also during the oil recession hitting that area hard at the time. But I had a great time in some of the eateries.

LMAO, I'm taking the in-laws to PF Changs in a few mins.

:cool:

The food in New Orleans.... Oh how I miss it. being a good southern boy myself, I would frequent your fine city every year except the year after Katrina, Tead. Living in Washington state is beautiful but I would kill for some BBQ shrimp from Mr B's right now. :) I've never been to the Northeast aside from New York State, Rad. I want to experience these massholes firsthand now. :)

Cheers guys :roorrip:

Hey now Rad - I just want to be the first to say "congrats on the new home" and "congrats on selling the old home".....

Wait what?? Oh that was last week... I'm always late to the party.

Yeah so awesome on the change coming. I know it's a shit-ton of work but I'm sure it will be a fun new place to call home. Congrats and good luck with many green harvests to come. :Namaste:

New house?? Pics or it didn't happen??

Cheers buddy and wishing you and yours safe travel into the future.

Oh ... on your story about historical events and how they were documented.

There's a reason they call some shit "white lies".

The truth is MY pursuit.
Find it, share it
and spread it side to side.

Hey now Rad - I just want to be the first to say "congrats on the new home" and "congrats on selling the old home".....

Wait what?? Oh that was last week... I'm always late to the party.

Yeah so awesome on the change coming. I know it's a shit-ton of work but I'm sure it will be a fun new place to call home. Congrats and good luck with many green harvests to come. :Namaste:

New house?? Pics or it didn't happen??

Cheers buddy and wishing you and yours safe travel into the future.

Oh ... on your story about historical events and how they were documented.

There's a reason they call some shit "white lies".

The truth is MY pursuit.
Find it, share it
and spread it side to side.

The house being sold has passed all inspections and negotiations. The appraiser came through yesterday. Sale closes in 30 days.

The house being purchased has passed all inspections. The appraiser is scheduled. Loans under negotiation. Sale closes in 30 days.

Internet pictures are about 20 years old and a blue instead of white color. The house looks pretty much the same as it has for the last 100 years. As it has almost all it's original equipment, it has local landmark status in a nationally registered historical district of Queen Anne, Colonial Revival, Italianate and other old homes. The newest building in the neighborhood is a gothic revival church rebuilt after a fire in the 1930s.

Tangerine x Blue Dream (Ghita)

20160608_110935-1.jpg

20160608_111016.jpg

20160608_121834-1.jpg

Caramelicious (Quiffa)

20160608_121758.jpg

20160608_122528-1.jpg

I picked out bout 30 seeds each, washed and hung to dry.
The final 1.1 plants will be harvested this weekend

Thanks growlow. I've been so busy packing, painting and moving furniture, I've barely looked at the girls in weeks. I'm glad the soil is doing it's job. The yields have been small, but tasty and potent :)

No worries my mate! Loving the walk through on the outdoor/indoor construction!

I'm sub'd in for sure, I hope it's okay:thanks:

You are welcome, of course :) I'm not sure how long anything will be happening here. I have my final harvest before the move in about a week.

The graduate had a 24k celebration about an hour ago

One of the rolling papers was a touch longer than the rolling machine

20160612_193652-1.jpg

24k papers are shiny. A mix of 3 week to 5 month cured organic homegrown plus some keef and scissor hash floating around the stash box.

It was the smoothest joint I have ever smoked. Not harsh at all.

20160612_193811-1.jpg

Note how the 24k gold burns evenly. A solid edge creeps down the joint with a film of gold hugging the ash and half burnt marijuana.

Ridiculously expensive, but good quality. Not so expensive if you consider Wendy's fast food burgers and a 24K joint is cheaper than buying dinner at a nice restaurant :)

20160612_195544-1.jpg

After the next harvest, I have no clear idea when I will start another grow. It's a brave new world moving into a state that has not even decriminized posession yet. Not decriminalized - That seems so last century.

This morning, I deleted 1100 cannabis photos from my cell phone. The plant pistured ar state legal grown but scary to people in several of the states we will be driving through. This afternoon, I took photos of a joint in a solid gold wrapper. :rofl: I may have to adjust my lifestyle - but not much, really - I rarely smoke - I just grow and talk about growing :)

Street weed. I shudder at the medicine my poor wife will have to endure :rofl: ::circle-of-love:

I use the solar calculator at timeanddate.com to calculate daylight hours. I gives a nice chart of daylight hours at a specific location.

I checked the page --- and missed the little arrow that says Marijuana flowering ends on this date.

Marijuana did not show up in the county extension crop harvests list.

I'll just guess at a round number, the autumnal equinox, the day the British druidry and other pagan groups call Mabon.

Sorry... no arrows. I shoot for 12ish hour long days. That puts Boston in the mid September time range. For NOLA, it's a day or two earlier, but not significantly different. Strains vary of course. If it were me, I'd probably slide some plants outside at the beginning of September and let them do the shift during first part of the month when the hours are at about 12.5ish.

I checked the page --- and missed the little arrow that says Marijuana flowering ends on this date.

Marijuana did not show up in the county extension crop harvests list.

I'll just guess at a round number, the autumnal equinox, the day the British druidry and other pagan groups call Mabon.

This reminds me of when I was attempting to test my soil, there was a chart on the test kit with every type of plant that you can imagine. I knew cannabis wouldn't be on it, but I still looked for it.

This reminds me of when I was attempting to test my soil, there was a chart on the test kit with every type of plant that you can imagine. I knew cannabis wouldn't be on it, but I still looked for it.

For future reference, our herb needs a soil roughly the same as tomatoes (so says "the lab"). :Namaste:

So glad to have caught up while the it is still current

Fantastic journal and I send my best for your next adventure:circle-of-love:

Question; what is the collective noun for a collection of pipes?

-A lungful of pipes?
-A cough of pipes?
-A bowl of pipes?

How about "a bevy of bowls?" :thumb:

A Bowl of Spoons: a photo op after we get unpacked - a salt bowl lamp filled with smoking spoons

Back
Top Bottom