Radogast's First Indoor Seed Grow - In Search of Mothers

Thank you John. I will try both methods if one doesn't work. Would you suggest saturating the entire root mass with this solution, or at least spraying any roots not submerged in the h2o2 treatment, as well as have it in the reservoir?

I will get to doing that as soon as i can get to the store in the morning and get some 3% Hydrogen peroxide.

Thank you again John, you are a valuable person to have here in this community!!

I would use yellow sticky traps for the adult flies and either 5 millilitre per gallon of 3% hydrogen peroxide nutrient solution in your reservoir to kill the flies in your reservoir or Mosquito dunks.

If I had a reservoir, I would just drop in mosquito dunks.
I have mosquito dunk tablets for the pond.
For indoor soil in pots, how would I use the mosquito dunk?

If I had a reservoir, I would just drop in mosquito dunks.
I have mosquito dunk tablets for the pond.
For indoor soil in pots, how would I use the mosquito dunk?

I would crumble the mosquito dunk into pH adjusted water and then drench the soil well with the mixture.

Great information.

I'd like to take a moment to invite you, Radogast, and anyone else that would like to follow i guess, to my latest Journal

Greenthumb J's White Widow Run #2

I'd like to thank KingJohnC for all the useful knowledge in pest control he has bestowed upon us.

Congrats on your family teamwork of harvests Radogast.

RADO, HAVE YOU LOOKED AT YOUR TRICHOMES AFTER WASHING?

i'D LOVE TO KNOW IF THEY GET BEAT UP IN THE WASH, :hmmmm:

OR DO THEY LOOK THE SAME AFTER WASHING???? :thanks: VERY MUCHO :passitleft:

:hmmmm: lol thanks for the thumb Rado, but,,, umm,,,, eerrrrr,

are the trichomes still intact after washing?

here is a lil' sumtin' sumptin' for your next 3 to 4 keystrokes :bigtoke:

:thanks:
:420:

:hmmmm: lol thanks for the thumb Rado, but,,, umm,,,, eerrrrr,

are the trichomes still intact after washing?

here is a lil' sumtin' sumptin' for your next 3 to 4 keystrokes :bigtoke:

:420:

I was going to answer your question,
but then I got high :)

The stock answer FROM OTHER GROWERS is I can't see a difference, but I was going to look for myself,
but then I got high.

It's been 5 days now. I took a look in the jar for White Widow Denise, 7.2g smokedup
someone else got high :)

I took in a look in the jar for Carmelicious Sassy, 4.2g smoked up,
someone someones got high again :) :circle-of-love:

In the jar for Carmelicious Quiffa, 2.9g is suddenly a 2" nug about 1" fat but she looks like Quiffa under the 60x microscope.
Someone got high and replaced the stash out of the drying room :)

It's always hard to find true same exact spot, but I haven't smoked in 30 hours do I'll try to answer.
In those 5 days, my cloudy little trichomes turned 15% Amber and look a little battered, but almost all the head area intact and the density looks like what I remember. I honestly can't tell you that they came through the wash intact because they look like they aged 7-10 days in the 5 days since harvest.

All I can really say is this Carmelicious Quiffa smokes so smooth that I inhaled the water pipe for a 40 second inhale and exhaled so much smoke it looked like a mega bout on the vape. I don't even cough unless I take monster hit off a simple pipe. The One Big Hit that made me cough had me floating so far off the ground I had the grab my chair to hang on. My ears felt like they had cones of yellow light and whooshing sound and when I said that out loud, 2 of 3 sharing the bowl said yeah, I get that too! I was feeling no pain for 2.5 hours like I was on edibles and was still feeling a mellow buzz that felt mostly worn off 4 hours later.

My wife says she would pay twice what she has been paying for medical grade. All the girls are better than anything I have ever smoked, even though they are only about half as frosty looking as what we usually buy.

:peace:

Four of us shared a popcorn piece of White Widow Denise weighing around 0.1g and I got toasted for 1.5 hours

I'll do a direct before and after trichomes check when I harvest White Widow Bellatrix - but you'll have to wait a few weeks.

:Namaste:

Thanks GreenThumb J !

There's are times I truly enjoy being a lightweight :)

I believe my cannabinoid receptors are sucking up goodies totally sober, just because of my genetics. I couldn't stay depressed if I tried.

THC and CBDs push my receptors into overdrive :)

I hear ya. I wish i was still a lightweight. I've developed a good tolerance to the Kush thats flooded the market over the last 3-5 years. Rolling up a nice sized joint of the widow i harvested tho puts me in such a light mood.. Very energetic and creative. I sometimes want to just pass out i'm so stoned and feeling such euphoria that i think sleeping would be a great idea.. I usually just close my eyes for about a minute before i'm up and doing some random task!

I'm really going to let the widow ripen this time around, and let the trichomes cake up.

I am also going to pick up 2-4 new strains in the next 2 weeks, for an upcoming secret journal i will be doing.

Going to get 2 or 3 high THC strains and 1-2 high CBD strains for some patients who requested them

haha i typed that like 10 mins ago.. so stoned from this widow i got sidetracked looking at strains to order!! :loopy:

Your harvest looks beautiful Rado!! :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:
Could I ask for a bit more of an explanation of your bud-washing process though please? IDK anything about bud-washing, never heard of it before, you actually dunk your buds in water and baking soda solutions right after harvest?? Why?? Forgive my ignorance please haha. :sorry:

Gladly will I share the meager gleanings I have made from the vast storehouse of knowledge :420:

Especially since the explanation is already in print :)
Bud Washing

Please remember baking soda AND citrus juice. (The combination neutralizes ph or something) :)

Why you ask? I do it for love of my family who will partake and in honor of the gift of Lady Cannabis:love::slide:

Your harvest looks beautiful Rado!! :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:
Could I ask for a bit more of an explanation of your bud-washing process though please? IDK anything about bud-washing, never heard of it before, you actually dunk your buds in water and baking soda solutions right after harvest?? Why?? Forgive my ignorance please haha. :sorry:

Thanks Rado! I learn something everywhere I go here ;) actually followed a link from trichs' yard to here.

Back
Top Bottom