Radogast's First Indoor Seed Grow - In Search of Mothers

In a year or two I think I'll introduce my daughter to the finer points of growing.

It's been over a year & I'm still trying to get my harvests up to a respectable yield. I think I'm close as it probably would have been better that last round if it weren't for all the deficiency issues I had. I feel safe in saying this now; I'm glad I had a rough run because it's taught me a great deal about trouble-shooting.
The best lesson was not to be too aggressive when attempting to resolve any issue. You can make it worse by adding too much too quick.

It's been over a year & I'm still trying to get my harvests up to a respectable yield. I think I'm close as it probably would have been better that last round if it weren't for all the deficiency issues I had. I feel safe in saying this now; I'm glad I had a rough run because it's taught me a great deal about trouble-shooting.
The best lesson was not to be too aggressive when attempting to resolve any issue. You can make it worse by adding too much too quick.

I feel you on this one Reg, even tho i literally just harvested my first crop, i ran into a few issues, and i feel i am much more prepared to deal with an issue rather than get overly worried and actually do more harm than good trying to fix the problem.

reminds me.. i been meaning to head over to your journals. I'll come visit when i wake up in the morning haha during breaks while i set up the new 8x8 tent

I had my son and his friend help me trim and harvest. Our first as well and I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has allowed their kids to participate in the process. It's probably the only thing I can sit and talk about with a teenager. We have a mutual interest and it makes me happy to know he'll come to me about most anything, except girls he doesn't talk too much about that subject when I occasionally bring it up. I remember those days.

That looks heavenly rado!!! Great job on the grow, and good luck with your harvest brother!

Carmelicious Quiffa Nug

The girl's favorite trim :)

20140717_163228-1.jpg

My first harvest, hung to dry.

Three of four girls in flowering room were harvested.

The remaining plant will be another 3-6 weeks until harvest. Looking for Amber trichomes

White Widow Denise - 100% cloudy, no Amber. - Energetic, clear head high with comforting pain relief

Carmelicious Sassy - 50% cloudy, no Amber. - Stoner buzz with smiles, can work while buzzed.

Carmelicious Quiffa - 100% cloudy, no Amber - Jazz stoner buzz, sinuous 90 minute body massage
Quiffa is a stronger head high than Sassy with a strong Cleopatra meets delta blues singer vibe.

20140717_152536-1.jpg

20140719_000800-1.jpg

20140719_000848-1.jpg

20140719_000852-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom