C99 & Iced Widow

Wow, when Female claimed their C99 to be 75 days from seed to harvest I didn't believe them, but you're close to hitting that mark.

Hey spark, on their website they say 56 days flowering time so it seems spot on. Will try a small sample next week I think :yummy:

Really nice man. Awsome for were she is in terms of only a month from flip

Thanks cali, I'm really chuffed how this grow's going :Namaste:

Here's a couple of pics of a c99 I entered in the plant of the month competetion, just for fun mind you as there's lots of really gorgeous plants on the site. They were taken yesterday 35 days from flip (69 days from sprout);

1)
c99-35flip.JPG

2)
c99-flip35_2_.JPG

:peacetwo:

I just noticed the structure of the plant now. Impressive. Definitely a worthy strain. I wonder how this strain compares to cinderella 99 from G13.

I just noticed the structure of the plant now. Impressive. Definitely a worthy strain. I wonder how this strain compares to cinderella 99 from G13.

Thanks blaze your a pal. I think female is closer to the original strain, the g13 seems to be a hybrid of jack herer & haze. I have to say its difficult not to take a sample of her, the force is strong with this one....I must.....resist. But temptation grows lol!
:yummy:

Thanks db, not far too go now. Will probably start flushing in a few days...they're looking ripe as they are.
:Namaste:

Looking forward to the next update bud.

Make sure the pics are in focus this time. LOL!

Haha well we can't all be photographic geniuses like theBLAZE...me im more photogenic than photographer :rofl:

Nonetheless I'll try to keep em in focus... but hang on, that means I should stay off the thc before hand which probably ain't gonna happen, so lets just hope I get lucky with the camera lol!! :grinjoint:

:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah yeah... take photos in the morning before work, when you're bright eyed and bushy tailed. If I took photos while blazed, it would probably be random pics of the cats and my feet. LOL

I expect nothing less than greatness from you Sol.

Hello everyone. Quick update with a pic, day 43 from flip. Not much has been happening, the plants look alright & I think they're nearly done...will start to flush later today & harvest within 14days hopefully.

day43(from flip):
flip43_2_.JPG

:peacetwo:

At last! An update from my man Sol.

Plants are looking fat and healthy. I prefer my girls with a bit of meat on their bones.

Nice!

+ reps

The fatter the better in this case lol, cheers for cheering us on blaze!
:cheer:

Bet those girls smell sweet. Looks awesome.

Taking notes on flush and dry :Namaste:

Hey hockey yes the iced widows look fearsome...fearsomely good lol!

Overall it seems female seeds were right about flowering in 55 & 56 days...I checked the trichs yesterday with a 100x magnifier & im pretty sure I could see alot of cloudy ones already. I think a combination of good lights & good temps have kept the process ticking nicely...plus I had no issues with pests although throughout the grow I did spot one whitefly every now & then, but always only one until a few days ago when I found 4 for some reason! Today I couldn't find any. Not sure why I wasn't infested because I believe these pests multiply incredibly quickly...maybe my corn oil/dish soap spray during veg helped as well as the cooler temps. I have a funny feeling a proper battle is in the works with these whiteflies during hotter months though lol! Very much looking forward to harvesting these creatures...:grinjoint:
:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom