C99 & Iced Widow

LOL! i see you like living on the edge. My grow is locked away in the study like some dirty secret.

Those plants are looking very healthy. I love it when it is smooth sailing like this.

Yep lets hope I don't fall off it though lol! a little calculated risk here & there can't be wrong surely. Its a shame we have to grow in secrecy like low life's! so eager to see common sense prevail one day.
:Namaste:

You and me both bud. I'm really hoping it happens here in SA in the next 2 years. There is some talk, so there is some hope. We will see.

You and me both bud. I'm really hoping it happens here in SA in the next 2 years. There is some talk, so there is some hope. We will see.

We live n hope, but its a matter of time. I just hope we're not too old to grow by then...lol!

Beautiful, SolMJ. I will definitely be trying C-99 next summer.

Thanks Spark, yes im looking forward to the c99 as well. Heard so many good things about her, & what a joy to grow... healthy, vigorous & able to withstand any training it seems. Plus she's a beauty lol!!

Looks like female seeds put out some decent genetics.

Your right blaze...I did a little research before buying their seeds & they seemed like reputable breeders with fair prices, a bit like nirvana.

Thanks Spark, yes im looking forward to the c99 as well. Heard so many good things about her, & what a joy to grow... healthy, vigorous & able to withstand any training it seems. Plus she's a beauty lol!!

How do you think she would do outdoors, in a rough guerilla grow situation? She will have wind, rain, possible drying out for short periods, cold nights. I have contacted Female about her, and they say she's not an auto, despite the 75 days seed-to-harvest claim. What do you think? Is she tough enough to grow in the wilds?

How do you think she would do outdoors, in a rough guerilla grow situation? She will have wind, rain, possible drying out for short periods, cold nights. I have contacted Female about her, and they say she's not an auto, despite the 75 days seed-to-harvest claim. What do you think? Is she tough enough to grow in the wilds?

Hey spark, did you ask female seeds about growing her outdoors? all I can say is that I fimmed them & they responded well. I then suprcropped ALL the branches & the response was good. The supercropping was badly done as I broke most of the branches tearing away at the tissue but still it didn't seem to bother them. Cindy grew up in a tough neighborhood so I think she's hard enough for a bit of camping in the woods lol! :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's some nice buds developing for 18 days on 12/12 looking forward to this one developing more in next piks

Thanks Cali, im so glad things are plain sailing at the moment...hoping to harvest by 10th of Dec give or take. Will upload some more pics soon.

Hey spark, did you ask female seeds about growing her outdoors? Cindy grew up in a tough neighborhood so I think she's hard enough for a bit of camping in the woods lol! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Female said to keep temps warm, and outdoor would be OK. But this isn't back yard outdoor, this is mid-elevation mountain outdoor. I'm going to give it a try!

Female said to keep temps warm, and outdoor would be OK. But this isn't back yard outdoor, this is mid-elevation mountain outdoor. I'm going to give it a try!

Mid-elevation mountain wow...how long does it take you to trek up there? Not sure the c99 is tough enough for mount Everest or K2 though! :rofl:

Good morning everyone. Nothing major to report but here's some pics...

25 days from flip:

c99:
c99_25dayflip_.JPG

iced widow:
IW_25daysflip_.JPG

group:
25daysflip.JPG
&
25days_flip.JPG

peace out

Wow! How tall are those girls bud?

Hey blaze hope yer being good. One of the c99's is 102cm & the other not far off. The iced widows are 79cm...I think they've stopped stretching & the brown hairs are on the rise, always a good sign buddy. I might take a sample in a couple of wks, mmmmmmm.

1m is a good size. You don't really want them taller than that. I think my blue cheese will get close to the metre mark as well. That plant is stretching like crazy. 3cm a day like clockwork.

You have some beautiful plants my friend. What yield are you hoping for?

1m is a good size. You don't really want them taller than that. I think my blue cheese will get close to the metre mark as well. That plant is stretching like crazy. 3cm a day like clockwork.

You have some beautiful plants my friend. What yield are you hoping for?

Yes I agree, at some point during veg I was worried they would triple in size which would have been a problem...in any case 1m is just perfect in my setup I think. Would be nice to grow a 2m monster one day though lol! Yield wise, let's just say quality over quantity...what I really hope for is top grade bud but of course the bigger the harvest the better.

Your plants are real tasty looking as well buddy. We should enter the plant of the month contest, I might add one of the c99's...she's so purty :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom