C99 & Iced Widow

If those plants of yours frost up good and proper, then they are definitely candidates.

I think it's too early to tell with my plants just yet. I have high hopes for the blue cheese.

Thanks everyone I really appreciate the positive vibes & reps...
:Namaste:

If those plants of yours frost up good and proper, then they are definitely candidates.

I think it's too early to tell with my plants just yet. I have high hopes for the blue cheese.

Cheers amigo, I might enter one c99 this month & the other one next month...I think its utterly unjust to withhold their beauty from the world any longer! :rofl: your blue cheese is looking good though...will see what happens after all the defoliation you plan to unleash on it lol! :grinjoint:

You're making me question my planned defol. LOL! I must stick to my guns...

Just stick to your guns I'm only teasing...pretty sure they'll turn out good & I'd love to see how its done so looking forward to it.

Greetings friends, not much has been happening but they're exhibiting nute burn so the past 6 days I've only been using plain water. I think feeding every 4 days has caught up with them a bit even though I only use 1/4 strength. There's not much time left so will resume feeding them with nutes again tomorrow until I begin flushing the last 2wks. By the way has anyone experienced FloraKleen? I might use it during the last week.

30days (flip):
Flip30.JPG

30days (flip):
Flip30_2_.JPG

:peacetwo:

Damn brother, you're hitting it out the park! They are looking top shelf.

Would love to stick my head in there and take a big whiff.

I think some reps are in order.

Lookin swee-eeeeet
Have u ran this setup before without the underneath lighting? Just curios to see if u think it's made a difference? I read somewhere and I must add I thought it must of been shit btw but it said cannabis leaves can't photosythasise from tye under side of the leaf only the top side. So curious if it's made a difference for u

Lookin swee-eeeeet
Have u ran this setup before without the underneath lighting? Just curios to see if u think it's made a difference? I read somewhere and I must add I thought it must of been shit btw but it said cannabis leaves can't photosythasise from tye under side of the leaf only the top side. So curious if it's made a difference for u

Good point cali, not sure whether or not the underside can photosynthesis. Maybe it still can but not as well or maybe it simply dries out the leaves. In any case my plants sit around the cfl's not over it...so light does reach the main side of the leaves. Plus with 4 plants I'm not sacrificing good central space for the bulbs because the pots are further apart due to the size of the plants...that leaves enough space in the middle for 2 large cfl's. Sweet.

It's the first time with this setup so I can't say how much better it is. But I've checked before with a light meter & I think it adds about 4,000lux at 35cm away to the sides...so maybe double that at 15 or 20cm. The plants get rotated every couple of days when I water so they all get a bit of cfl lol! Its not much but im sure it helps somewhat. What I really like about it though is that now the bottom parts are lit up whereas before it was dark & bleak down there.

:peacetwo:

Good morning everyone. Have a quick look at one of the iced widows, pics were taken yesterday (34days from flip).

iced widow (34days flip):
IW-34flip.JPG

iced widow (34days flip):
IW-34flip_2_.JPG

That fat chick hasn't even bothered to wipe the sugar off her lips!

+ reps!

Wow, when Female claimed their C99 to be 75 days from seed to harvest I didn't believe them, but you're close to hitting that mark.

Back
Top Bottom