C99 & Iced Widow

Thanks bro. Head on over to my journal. There are 2 new updates.

+ reps

I checked it out already bud & as I said there's plenty of impressive grows going about...xmas is gonna be good on the green front at least lol!
:Namaste:

it looks like you will have a great harvest that's for sure looks like we will be harvesting at about the same time I just started the flush on my photo plant I will give it about ten more days and then chop

Thanks db, im hoping to harvest by the 5th or 6th which is about 55/56 days from flip...exactly as female seeds stated. But who knows, will see what the trichs tell me, at the moment they're getting cloudy. Will checkout your kush...Im sure she's nice.

Does anyone know anything about a landrace sativa called kilimanjaro? Im thinking about what to grow next & the kilimanjaro is my possible sativa. Will also need to decide on an indica.
:peacetwo:

Problem with landrace strains, is the long flowering period and they tend to grow all over the place.

Problem with landrace strains, is the long flowering period and they tend to grow all over the place.

Thats the thing blaze, according to the breeder 'world of seeds' it flowers in 9-10wks which is pretty quick.

Yeah, that is very quick. I doubt it's a true landrance strain then, but who knows. Are you specifically looking for landrance? I think I would only bother with landrace if I wanted to use it for breeding.

Yeah, that is very quick. I doubt it's a true landrance strain then, but who knows. Are you specifically looking for landrance? I think I would only bother with landrace if I wanted to use it for breeding.

It might be one of those "ready in 9-10wks BUT for best results 16wks!" :rofl:

Doesn't have to be a landrace, just looking for a really good sativa & indica.

Hahahaha!!!! Yeah, if breeders were 100% honest, they would lose half their customers overnight. LOL!!!

Here's a couple of pics of a c99 I entered in the plant of the month competetion, just for fun mind you as there's lots of really gorgeous plants on the site. They were taken yesterday 35 days from flip (69 days from sprout);

1)
c99-35flip.JPG

2)
c99-flip35_2_.JPG

:peacetwo:

SoIMJ,
Have some + reps man!

SoIMJ,
Have some + reps man!

Thanks stage, coming from a guy who grows bubblegum the way you do means alot.

By the way I hope to enter my other c99 in december's POTM so i'd appreciate it if you could delay your stunning bubblegum entry until January OK...:rofl:

I understand why they do it though. It's not a out right lie, it's just extremely optimistic usually.

Well to be fair in my case I think the breeder seems to be about right although the jury is still out, will confirm this next week hopefully but remember these guys probabaly grow their plants in far better conditions than we do. Also I would assume they start 12/12 when the plants mature which can take up to & more than 6wks I think in some strains. So those who flip after 3 or 4wks only will probably have to wait extra for the plants to force maturity before it blooms. In the end I believe there are numerous factors at play.

Well to be fair in my case I think the breeder seems to be about right although the jury is still out, will confirm this next week hopefully but remember these guys probabaly grow their plants in far better conditions than we do. Also I would assume they start 12/12 when the plants mature which can take up to & more than 6wks I think in some strains. So those who flip after 3 or 4wks only will probably have to wait extra for the plants to force maturity before it blooms. In the end I believe there are numerous factors at play.

SoIMJ
Gotta agree with you on plant maturity and the breeder flowering times. Noticed when vegged to maturity flowering completes right on or about breeder estimate.
Definitely depends on strain.

Back
Top Bottom