Bionic's Soil Afghani x White Widow First Grow Journal

Excuse me for being late for class. Outstanding BC! Frosty goodness. Stay stoned.
Thanks man. Better now than never hahahahaha have an awesome day full of thc brother.

Hey 420 family,
Tomorrow the final numbers come in for the referendum..... come on kiwi's.....

Ordered a new trim tray last week which arrived today.... can't wait to catch some magic dust after trimming some white afi's in 10 days or there abouts....

Due to time restraints, this afternoon i chopped the flower room to bits.... Buds are hanging in the dry room after some trim jail... and a few smokos.
The Godfather og is alive and well..

Kosher kush and girl scout cookies seedlings are going well.

Clones: Gelato #33, Monster Bruce Banner and Chiquita Bananas will be rooting in the next week....

The flower room contains 2 x chiquita banana, 1 x Monster Bruce Banner and 1 x Gelato #33, I'll be finishing training the plants in there tomorrow...

Autos: Amnesia's are powering along and the WSE Critical white auto is boosting. Its developing big buds...

Chopped bud:

Get red-eyed 420 family!
:420:

Looking great BC!

re: the final result of the cannabis referendum, I’ll be certainly hoping for a boost from the special votes, at least if nothing else, the closer to 50% the more clout you’d think the Yes vote would then have to advance our cause. Helen Clark said as much a couple of days ago and to wait and see what the final results are. Here’s to waiting and effing hoping!
:lot-o-toke:

Looking great BC!

re: the final result of the cannabis referendum, I’ll be certainly hoping for a boost from the special votes, at least if nothing else, the closer to 50% the more clout you’d think the Yes vote would then have to advance our cause. Helen Clark said as much a couple of days ago and to wait and see what the final results are. Here’s to waiting and effing hoping!
:lot-o-toke:
Cheers brother, do you know what time the results are in? 2pm again?..... I'm very eager to hear the result and how's your little one's doing?

Congratulations on the harvest, BC!!

That looked like a seamless run, to me!

:high-five: :ganjamon: :cheer: :yummy: :green_heart:

Yeah.. what will tomorrow bring lol :lot-o-toke:
My man, thanks..... It was a very easy grow, love those ones.

:bravo:
Beautiful harvest, BC! Well done.
Terrific looking results!
Already busy again. Exciting!!
Appreciate that Double D, the buds are heavy, very very hard, extremely smelly, sticky as sticky knickers,... I'm all in hahahaha..
The auto's finish up end of November and the new photos in the flower tent will be in time for the new year..
You been keeping well bro?

I started to spray about this age AUTO , lol , its about 3 week id say , this was a stunted auto so i made the most of her by reversing her for fresh seeds :)
you want your spray @ 50ppm , spray morning and night one branch :) up to ten days, my one is making balls now :Rasta:If your doing a regular you start just as flower begins , i do autos mostly
P1100283.JPGP1100606.JPG

Cheers brother, do you know what time the results are in? 2pm again?..... I'm very eager to hear the result and how's your little one's doing?
I am not sure but guessing it’ll be 2pm again.

The young ones are so far a CBD express auto that is developing quickly, a Godfather OG that was struggling because of the membrane of the shell case binding her but she has now recovered strongly. The Mango sherbet is off to a slow start. And I have 2 others in the hopeful process of germination including a Strawberry Cough that arrived today.
Our computer crapped out this week so I’m limited to my phone till next week until the replacement arrives. Then will start off another journal.
Let’s hope tomorrow’s numbers look good for us!

Hey 420...
Back in the Land of Chronic..
The Afghani x ww buds are upside down in the drying room and I'll have some dry weights in a week or so......
I guess after that I'll close this journal :ganjamon::hookah:but for now my 420 family.......

Godfather og seems to be happy and well.....
GSC and Kosher Kush are looking good as well.

Did some light super cropping in the tent today to calm thing's down....

The 3 auto's have filled the veg 4x4 room, frost has turned up on the plants and they're all getting a bit stinky.
The Amnesia's have nice bud structures at this stage,...I'm guessing they'll stack up nicely in the end.
The WSE critical white auto is growing so quickly, great genetics make it so much easier....
I can't believe how quickly this plant grows and it's bud formation is big already, It'll be a good comparison with the Amnesia buds.

Stay safe and stoned :ganjamon:

:420:

Back
Top Bottom