Unknown Strain Indoor 600 Hydro Grow in Perlite - Auto AK47 Indoor/Outdoor in Soil

Re: Indoor 600 Hydro Grow in Perlite (Unknown Strain) & Auto AK47 Indoor/Outdoor in S

Thanks sphnx!
Hopefully I havn changed a good thing but I have fired my 600w hps up with a MH conversion bulb in it (only globe I have) until I get my 400w hps globe. They were loving the cfl's but did feel I was losing out now im on flower.
Thanks for the encouraging words! :Namaste:

Re: Indoor 600 Hydro Grow in Perlite (Unknown Strain) & Auto AK47 Indoor/Outdoor in S

They'll be really happy with the hps :) If you're flowering, don't use the Metal Halide for too long ;)

Will get the hps globe asap, will use the 400w ballast with new globe rather than getting new 600w hps globe in the 600w ballast for now. just working with what I have in the interim. Im holding off on using my ac for as long as I can for powers sake, especially since im only growing the 1 plant at the moment. doesn't take long before I should have just gone and bought a bunch of weed (dollars wise).... other than the fact its a great hobby anyways!! Figure ill save 200w over 12 hours a day and the need for an A/C isn't quiet as bad. Temps nice and low outside at the moment and therefore im surviving without the A/C with the 600w but its unusally cool for the time of year.

Everything is coming along nicely. No problems to report. The hydro is really booming under the HID light. Ive taken all grow nutes out and am using bloom nutes at 3/4 strength with a PH of around 5.5. The room has been a bit warm the last two days due to some warm days but back to lower temps day after tomorrow.
The automatic is still healthy but growth is slow. Iv started bumping up the fertiliser strength and frequency within reason. Probably getting watered every 2-3 days with nutrients every second watering.
Iv decided to start another journal for my bb x ww im growing outdoors and ill keep up to date with my cuttings in the same journal.
P10306484.JPG

P10306494.JPG

P10306502.JPG

P10306511.JPG

P10306521.JPG

P10306531.JPG

P1030654.JPG

P1030655.JPG

P10306561.JPG

P1030657.JPG

Cheers timmyman. Its starting to get to that point now that it should be a good watch provided I don't screw up!! haha

Cheers timmyman. Its starting to get to that point now that it should be a good watch provided I don't screw up!! haha

Screw ups are just learning curves, and this way hundreds of people will learn from a single mistake!
It looks like you have it all under control, I can't see anything going wrong anytime soon :blushsmile:

Thanks guys. im thinking this is my best effort yet as far as plants go. Not sure the quality will be as good as last plant but as long as I get the best I can im happy! Appreciate the reps Sphynx :thanks: And amen to that timmyman! how good are these journals for learning the easy way! (provided your not the one learning the hard way hehe)

Thanks guys. im thinking this is my best effort yet as far as plants go. Not sure the quality will be as good as last plant but as long as I get the best I can im happy! Appreciate the reps Sphynx :thanks: And amen to that timmyman! how good are these journals for learning the easy way! (provided your not the one learning the hard way hehe)

I think we've all learnt the hard way, but there's always someone here who's done it before! :laughtwo:

Haha too tru timmyman!
Just going to post a few a few photos to do the talking for me today. nothing has changed as far as conditions etc, just a far bit more stretch on the hydro..
P10306593.JPG

P10306601.JPG

P10306612.JPG

P10306623.JPG

P10306642.JPG

P10306652.JPG

P10306663.JPG

Thanks man! All is still going good. She is stretching like crazy at the moment. Ill have to post a few update photos in the next few days.

Just going to slap a few pics down. Been having computer problems, these pics would be 4-5 days old now so ill endeavour to get right up to date soon.
P1030668.JPG

P10306691.JPG

P10306701.JPG

P10306711.JPG

P10306722.JPG

P10306732.JPG

P10306742.JPG

P10306752.JPG

Those are some sativas huh? lol

I love the little one, she's awesome

Those are some sativas huh? lol

I love the little one, she's awesome

Hey Sphynx, Two plants there, the big one certainly seems sativa hey.. lol not sure what is is but she is getting tall and looks like she is going to take a while! The baby is the AK47 auto.. never recovered from her dog bite! She is cute tho

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom