Indoor 400W Soil Grow Various Strains

Re: indoor 400w soil grow various strains.

I think you are off to a great start & are going to be just fine. Looks like you have a Bonsai going also! Cool!
:high-five:
thanks I love that little bonsai and the bud are swelling nicely, after a security issue yester day they had to spend the night away from the room and it was cold this morning. ahhh

Yes Chaka,

I have had a similar experience. Lay low & you'll be fine.

:Namaste:

thanks ole festus :ganjamon: I'm hoping nothing comes of it and have put them back, iv started training the tall one and give the bonsai a haircut there's a much nicer airflow now the baby buds are basking in the glorious HPS.:cheer:

Many thanks for your gracious welcome! When working with a 400 just as I did for years, training is a most effective weapon. Get an even canopy and you will reap the rewards! Hope your safety issues are just a blip! :)
that's my plan I'll post some pic when I'm done see what you think. thanks for the concern fingers crossed.

Don't forget to take a pic of the bonsai also!

:peace:

of course I'm even throwing some pics of my tobacco plants well after all there going to be smoked together.:peace:

Cool, just a kind "Heads Up" so you don't get censored. Be careful when using the word "t*bacco), we're not supposed to be mentioning it for various reasons, just like alc*hol. Forum Guidelines.

Nothing says that you can't shorten those words up by using baky, tabaky or zig smoke, just like when I refer to mason jars or nip.

Now what would you think that clear liquid would be in mason jars? See, it's all up to your imagination and no one can pin anything on you.

ahhh ok cool ill keep that in mind. lol mason jars:thumb: I made some last year out of blackberries not knowing how it should taste I thought it was nice. I really should have been born in the U.S.A.

DSCF3013.JPG
DSCF30263.JPG
DSCF30171.JPG
DSCF3021.JPG
DSCF3015.JPG
DSCF3011.JPG
DSCF30204.JPG
DSCF3014.JPG
DSCF30062.JPG
DSCF30041.JPG
DSCF30031.JPG

training has commenced its only the start so we will see how it goes :thumb: hoping for an oz of the big on:blalol:. gave them the first feed yesterday had some nice new growth this morning, not sure how often to feed though any advice welcome. hope you like it guys.:peace:

What nutes are you using? N-P-K?

Would start them at 3/4s of the recommended manufacturers dose, once a week and work your way up.

Would start them at 3/4s of the recommended manufacturers dose, once a week and work your way up.

thank you I gave them a full feed yesterday should I scale back next time? what do you think of them? there hard to see but that little on has a lot of flowers, and the tall girl looks way bushier in real life.

Just watch them to see how they react with a full dose. I always go less than recommended. My personal preference. You can always scale back, but they just might like a full feeding. You never know.

To me, they look great. As long as they get you to where you want to go, then you're fine. Those 3 are the unknown strains, right? The one in the first picture really looks like a sativa to me.

:thumb:

yeah there unknown strains, but one has be grow and flowered successfully but with poor yield, I got given a bag full of them, all the same strain. the plant in the first pic is the bonsai I only have 2 in the room and 5 outside, it looks different because i took it out to take the pic. the grow was never meant to be serious, I bought cheep everything at first, now iv gone mad iv bought an electron microscope to check the buds, pearlite biobizz soil bat guano (overkill but its on it way), and so on, those little seedling will have the best of everything :peace:

Hey buddy if your getting the growing bug and you want a good yield off a few plants and a 400, then check my quick guides in my sig below. I worked with a small crappy spot and a 400hps and can beat the G per watt mark. Sorry not being a prat just a few things you might like for next time! :)
I think I have the growing bug real bad, i sit with them for hours, the wife is staring to worry. thanks I will take I look at that, im here to learn LA and welcome all input.

Back
Top Bottom