2 x BlackJack Auto & 1 x Unknown Strain 400W HPS Organic Grow

re: 2 x BlackJack Auto & 1 x Unknown Strain 400W HPS Organic Grow

looking great man. what nutes are you using again? I can never seem to get enough nitrogen out of the biobizz range.

looking great man. what nutes are you using again? I can never seem to get enough nitrogen out of the biobizz range.
I think that's because of fungi and biobizz fish-mix that I use. I read before about synergetic effect of such combos. Fish mix is extremly stinky shit but very vital for soil microbiotics , so mycorrhiza loves it and helping plants to develop healthy roots as well. We'll see if this works on the late bloom period.

oh youre using the fish mix! I was using the biobizz grow bloom and topmax.

im switching back to a fish fertilizer when this stuff runs out. neptunes is where its at.

I feed em with all components- bio grow+bio heaven+alg-a-mic+root juice@veg+bio bloom and fish mix. As I wrote before I mixed coco chips with soil and perlite so soil mix is very light, this improves roots development and coco chips are holding water for the long time, so I watering em 1 time per 3-4 days.

I'm with you buddy I got a brick of cocco and mixed with soil and perlite. Very happy with the results, just have to water less which is cool.
Did you rinsed your coco chips in water before mixin em with soil?
Seller of this thing told me to rinse it good before mixin.

Here we go with promised macro update:
BlackJack#2 Main kola bud yet small but have a lot of trichs
IMG_20131013_000615.jpg

BlackJack#3 Also developing nice buds
IMG_20131013_000702.jpg

BlackJack#1 My little mute is looking fresh and juicy :D
IMG_20131013_000729.jpg

Unknown strain is the eyecandy for you guys today ;)
IMG_20131013_000751.jpg

Forgot the AUdio enhancement lol
[video=youtube;HVGr0DShJfo]
[/video]

looking good. how many weeks from pistil?

Hey chap,I didnt wash my cocco, only found out after that I should have lol. Nice looking buds!
Well, I think it's not very crucial due to organic nature of this substrate.
Here some macros of BlackJacks girls for ya buddy :) Trichs are there they should be ;) Soon I will post pics of my gigantic unknown strain, she occupied all free space and blooming very fast.
IMG_20131016_235838.jpg

IMG_20131016_235858.jpg

IMG_20131016_235928.jpg

IMG_20131017_000003.jpg

P.S. Autos began to bloom @09/21

It was 59th Day of The Quest for the Big Buds!
I did it :D Pulled dat trigger once more and got new batch of seeds!!! Hurraay!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
So before I finish this grow I want to present you this teasr of my next very fabolous grow, of course it will be organic :D
12031.jpg

Aircutting bags will be used instead of pots, ssuuuurely I will use fungis as they're impressing me still- girls are so healthy without any corrections from my side and things just going as they should be without any problems. Cocochips are also in the list as it is very reasonable additive I must say.
For feeding I will use Advanced Nutrients Mother Earth Grow&Bloom tea with BIOBIZZ stims and treats.
Light is the same 400W HPS.
Oh..about my BJ babies and that gorgeous unknown lady:
Now I starting to realise that she is the cross between alleged Blueberry fem from non-reputable source and Lemon Skunk male from Seedsman. This sweet couple met in my first growbox under CFL light of 85W Sun and had a good shag while I was a noob and missed Lemon eggs :D SO this is their baby girl, lol, as you can see- you can not see other sistaz behind this mighty beauty :D
21547.jpg

This is little mutated phenotype of BlackJack auto from SweetSeeds. Looking healthy now, BIOBIZZ nuts made a good deal, I'm not waiting big output from her, but buds will be good, I sense it :D
31373.jpg

BlackJack#2 is on the top of her bloom, starting to loose the color, I think I will feed her a couple of times and then only clear water for her.
41024.jpg

BlackJack#3 OMG I'm not sure if pic can show you but trichs are in full amount and this is the only 3rd week of bloom:D
5800.jpg

Waiting for your comments bros :D

Bang bang! They look amazing, but that highlighter green is nutrient burn, so you should probably do pure water next time you water.

Rukus is back on the track with freshy fresh pic :D
It was 68th day of The Quest for the Big Buds!
Alas, pic is distorted by HPS, BUT! Autos are lost in the shadow of that unknown strain, and sems like girl is only on the route to the maturing.
Buds are smelling not that nice, but I think it the only the matter of time 8)
IMG_20131112_223951.jpg

Surely pic is not that crispy as it could be, but frankly speaking I'm little upset that only few persons visiting my journal, so I decided why to bother? It's not about you guys who liking and paying some attention to my work, for you I'll post some eyecandies later.
Peace and love for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom